The definition of a Nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Socially inadecuate, is not funny, has a stupid smile, that uses online-only expressions instead of it´s countries and that seriously doesn´t defend himself.

Nerd__________Standard________Me__Most popular

Sonnarkku said:
Socially inadecuate, is not funny, has a stupid smile, that uses online-only expressions instead of it´s countries and that seriously doesn´t defend himself.

Alas, somebody has posted the jerky untrue definition of a nerd.

Well, on real life I don´t care of misjudging someone, and if he´s not a nerd, what is that?

Sonnarkku said:

What about video game quotes? Wow, I know somebody exactly like that in my class. He never does his work. If he has no pencil, he just sits there and then the teacher gets mad for him not saying anything 20 minutes ago. He has a gay cracky voice, he's not funny, has a REALLLY stupid smile, and usually just stares at you making jokes with your buddy and smile/laugh. Also socially impaired, and when people make fun of him, he doesn't defend himself at all (not that he agrees with what people call him, he just... doesn't defend himself). I mean, I guess it's a kind of smart idea to ignore people who make fun of you, but this kid kinda just laughs and smiles when people do, like he hates himself.

JEV3 said:
Dork: Someone who is unable to present themselves appropriately in public. Nobody really knows what they look like, because no one ever took the time to pay attention to them.
See Also - Loser, Wimp, Disney Channel Original Movies
Hah, I actually laughed at that. It's a reason why I've been hating that channel for years now.

I sit and play on my computer all day. But it's for a good reason.

You wanna know the real reason I don't get out much?

...The kids on my street are flat out mean. D: It's not worth it to go outside anymore. They hurl insults at eachother (And me) for tripping over this amazingly obscure tree root in my front yard. I mean, it's covered with this oddly penetrable dirt, and when you least expect it, your foot is caught under it.

They also play dodgeball way too much. And insult eachother more.

HAHA I NAILED YOU F*GGOT!

See what I mean? -_- I get out every chance I get, but only if it's OUT of my neighborhood. And since I can't drive yet... Yeah. I can't get out much.

If that makes me a nerd, then for God's sake I'm staying one.

WAD master said:
I sit and play on my computer all day. But it's for a good reason.

You wanna know the real reason I don't get out much?

...The kids on my street are flat out mean. D: It's not worth it to go outside anymore. They hurl insults at eachother (And me) for tripping over this amazingly obscure tree root in my front yard. I mean, it's covered with this oddly penetrable dirt, and when you least expect it, your foot is caught under it.

They also play dodgeball way too much. And insult eachother more.

HAHA I NAILED YOU F*GGOT!

See what I mean? -_- I get out every chance I get, but only if it's OUT of my neighborhood. And since I can't drive yet... Yeah. I can't get out much.

If that makes me a nerd, then for God's sake I'm staying one.
THIS!!!!!

You just described my school and why I don't talk to people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back