CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senku's Super Silver ftw. The colour, and the shape is good. HS' Super Silver's hair stretches too far from both sides.

What the hell is your problem I'll Begin. I can post anywhere I want. You could have at least gave me critism. But what you did was flame me. I'm not trying to screw anything up. and talking about screwing, screw YOU! all I can say is that your the most meanest user on these forums. You hurted my feelings with that post. Gosh you think I'm mean. I'm not trying to be a dumb crybaby that wants attention. I'm just saying you didn't have to give me all that. I'm not posting on here no more. H Y P E R wins since everyone is saying that. =/

HYPER SONILDOW said:
What the hell is your problem I'll Begin. I can post anywhere I want. You could have at least gave me critism. But what you did was flame me. I'm not trying to screw anything up. and talking about screwing, screw YOU! all I can say is that your the most meanest user on these forums. You hurted my feelings with that post. Gosh you think I'm mean. I'm not trying to be a dumb crybaby that wants attention. I'm just saying you didn't have to give me all that. I'm not posting on here no more. H Y P E R wins since everyone is saying that. =/

Flaming removed .HYPER I like the white aura around sliver but change it to a more golden hue....see admins "creative critism".

Whoa there Sonildow. Bit of patience. I like the old one better myself, you just need to pull the L spines a little more inwards.

HYPER SONILDOW said:

Unfortunately, you ended up being exactly what you didn't want to be.
A crybaby. Notice how I left out the word DUMB even though it kinda
fits there?
I'll Begin did give you criticism. He also said your sprite sucks:
If that's what he thinks, then he's entitled to his opinion.

I'll begin said:
Go back to the Next-Gen Mod topic and stay there. Don't screw CZ64's Silver up with your unconstructive "WOW OMG COOL"s and your "I WANT HYPER SONILDOW'S BABIES"

Honestly! >_> Hyper Sonildow's sprite sucks! That white outline will look TERRIBLE in SRB2, and it already looks bad here. (Admittedly, it's better than his last attempt, for sure.)

I say H Y P E R's is probably the closest to perfection, but will definitely need some editing. Senku's is coloured better.

The comment on the white outline, the comment that it looks bad here,
That's criticism. If he thinks it sucks, then he thinks it sucks.
Jeez, the level of maturity I see on the forums these days...

Agh, all this trouble over a stinking sprite? What is with you guys? Is it really the end of the world if the person doesn't pick the sprite? Why you people have to make such a huge deal and flaming users in the process? This has to stop right now, just vote on the sprite you like and comment why you like it. You don't have to bash users for not liking certain sprites okay? Yesh.

Yeah, I did that because I had to stop the argument, I didn't really know the situation though, so I had to review it without new posts coming in. I also had to give bans to certain people. Its over with now, so go back to posting legitimate posts.

SRB2Fun said:
<Blade> Wait, CZ64's Character topic was locked?
<Torgo> I banned the people I wanted to ban
<Chrome> Why did it get locked anyway?
<Torgo> Because I had to deal with certain people

Yes, it was. The I posted an emo topic which I think I'm about to delete right now. I guess I pick H Y P E R's

Torgo said:
Yeah, I did that because I had to stop the argument, I didn't really know the situation though, so I had to review it without new posts coming in. I also had to give bans to certain people. Its over with now, so go back to posting legitimate posts.

Why exactly wasn't HYPER SONILDOW banned? He was also In that big argument.

HxK Retro said:
Torgo said:

Why exactly wasn't HYPER SONILDOW banned? He was also In that big argument.

People were banned for certain reasons, not just because of the argument.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
This is the exact reason I abandoned the nextgen topic.

Guys, guys, let's not start this arguement again?
This is a topic about CZ64's characters, not the arguement.
-_-'...

also, if this is backseat moderation, please let me know,
as I don't want to be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back