CastleBot FaceStabber (Update 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimpsuu

Dimpsy
Basically another Badnik WAD, go figure.

srb20000.gif

Ability List:
Ground Spin - Lance Dash
Air Spin - Stomp

Advantages:
- Can breath in air and water
- Can reach high places by using the Stomp on enemies and monitors

Disadvantages:
- Pretty fucking big, so slow, and jumps lower

Attachments

• CBFS.zip
    411.9 KB · Views: 1,932
  • srb20041.gif
    srb20041.gif
    8 MB · Views: 1,081
Last edited:
Sorry again for leaving this in submissions for a week.

Now that I've gotten around to playing it, I don't really feel that it's anything too special, just another badnik wad at the end of the day. But it's still release worthy.

Although I feel that in its current state it is more or less unplayable because of the camera. While experimenting on my own, I found that making the default camera settings when using this character 'cam_dist 256' and 'cam_height 64' makes the wad far more playable because you can actually see what is in front of you. If you can find a way to make that active by default I would be happy to release it then.

Is that a custom cam ? Looks nice, but I'd change his lance attack so it deals damage like the roll/spindash(defeats normal enemies but can't make you invincible against projectiles), this way there won't be invinciblity sparks.

but I'd change his lance attack so it deals damage like the roll/spindash(defeats normal enemies but can't make you invincible against projectiles), this way there won't be invinciblity sparks.
That is something I can't seem to do anything about at this time. Think of this more as an advantage though, because you're playing as a slow-ass knight who's probably only slightly faster than Labyrinth Sonic (Which BTW is on the Skybase for those that wanna download it).

Can you imagine having a war with these things in team death match?

GOTTA SAVE THE PLANET FROM DISASTER
A really EPIC battle, if you ask me.
Like ol' Katmint said, what's next, a Goomba?

Updated CBFS.
- Changed his camera back to normal
- Used Brak's code and highresscale to make CBFS' size more accurate and stuff.
So now his hitbox is overall better and yea, go download the latest version.

Yeah, so, as ol' Katmint said: "What's next, a Goomba?
I say now: What's next, a Snailer? A ACZ Turtle-Badnik? Or even, a CEZ Egg-Guard?!

EDIT: Nope, directly i send ya a Banana Party!

8HgHd.gif

IT'S SUPER PEANUT BUTTER YELLY TIME!

(NOTE, He HAS yellow as a default color. It's only too dark for him. But hey, at least we have Banana! Anyway, I wanna put it in the Skybase, cuz I believe judges will not accept it.)

Last edited:
Are you really childish enough to be mad over someone else creating the character before you? Grow up.

Are you really childish enough to be mad over someone else creating the character before you? Grow up.

To be fair, he called dibs, and everyone ignored him and then blueblur swooped in and took all the praise. I'd be mad, too.

Although if blueblur was already working on it when tripel the fox called dibs, I won't argue any further, but yeah

To be fair, he called dibs, and everyone ignored him and then blueblur swooped in and took all the praise. I'd be mad, too.

Although if blueblur was already working on it when tripel the fox called dibs, I won't argue any further, but yeah
This thread sat in Submissions since before that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back