Resource icon

[Character] MegaMan Classic Kart Pack [VERSION 1]

Dimpsuu

Dimpsy
attachment.php

Play Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart as your favorite Robot Masters and other characters from the classic Mega Man series! This is a collaboration project involving myself and others such as Brash Buster, Kibito Ayame, and VGBoy who will hopefully bring you a healthy cast of Mega Man characters starring from games Mega Man 1 all the way to 11. Perhaps some extras will also join the fray!

The current pack contains 13 available racers, with only 1 of them not particularly being a Robot Master.

Mega Man (General)
Mettaur by Kibito Ayame (Speed: 1, Weight: 2)
Mega Man 1
Cutman by Brash Buster (Speed: 6, Weight: 5)
Gutsman by Dimpsuu (Speed: 3, Weight: 9)
Elecman by VGBoy (Speed: 8, Weight: 4)
Mega Man 2
Heatman by Brash Buster (Speed: 7, Weight: 4)
Mega Man 3
Magnetman by Dimpsuu (Speed: 3, Weight: 6)
Topman by Brash Buster (Speed: 8, Weight: 3)
Mega Man 4
Dustman by Brash Buster (Speed: 3, Weight: 7)
Mega Man 5
Napalmman by Brash Buster (Speed: 2, Weight: 6)
Mega Man 6
Plantman by Brash Buster (Speed: 5, Weight: 3)
Mega Man 7
Mega Man 8

Frostman by Brash Buster (Speed: 2, Weight: 9)
Mega Man & Bass
Mega Man 9
Mega Man 10

Sheepman by Brash Buster (Speed: 6, Weight: 3)
Mega Man 11
Blockman by Brash Buster (Speed: 6, Weight: 8)

Want to join in? All you have to do is send in your own Mega Man character to the pack, there is plenty to choose from however to save this mod from going overboard I will not be accepting entries from the other sub-series (X, Zero, ZX, Battle Network, Star Force, and Legends). This is mostly to limit the scope of the project, and because there is simply way too many Mega Man characters in total to simply consider all of them at once. Please understand.

For those of you who have participated but already made Robot Masters for their own pack, feel free to release them in your own thread or pack. Just be wary about servers that want to run both, it may be advised to either keep them here or release a separate version of the pack without those characters.

In the ZIP file there contains the main pack itself but I've decided as a safety precaution to all those karts that will be exclusive here I have also put in individual files for all available racers so you are not required to run everything at once. Lord knows it will be a chore to keep this mod accessible and not super intensive for those who like running multiple mods.

Credits:
Dimpsuu – Manager and Contributor
Kibito Ayame, Brash Buster, VGBoy – Contributors
Notakin – Small Kart sprites
Caliginous - Gutsman signpost

Attachments

• KC_MegaManKartPack-ver1.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 1,804
  • kart0069.gif
    kart0069.gif
    2 MB · Views: 12,558
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back