What are things that seem impossible but you attempted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earuto

Me, Trying to find out "How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?", I gave up eventually. I stopped at about 200.

Your title does not make logical sense, something that seemed possible but you tried anyway?

Re: What are things that seem possible but you attempted any

Earuto said:
Me, Trying to find out "How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?", I gave up eventually. I stopped at about 200.

I actually have thought about that occasionally, but decided there's a variable number of answers to that question based on the lick in question. I'm still thinking of a solid hypothesis on how exactly that would work.

I need to perform a series of tests on this question. It could be pretty groundbreaking research.

I tried to wall jump in gym when I was 6.

Then I learned life wasn't a video game.

Earuto said:

It takes about 4000-some licks to reach the chewy-chocolatey center of a Tootsie Pop. I had a classmate in the second grade who did it successfully. Anywho, I find that trying to keep a times twenty bolt multiplier in R&C:UYA on planet Koros relatively difficult.

You guys are logic nazis.

Er..... I dunno. I usually don't try to do things that I know will probably injure me. With the exception of snowboarding of course...

Jurai_Madman said:
Earuto said:

It takes about 4000-some licks to reach the chewy-chocolatey center of a Tootsie Pop. I had a classmate in the second grade who did it successfully. Anywho, I find that trying to keep a times twenty bolt multiplier in R&C:UYA on planet Koros relatively difficult.

Wrong, its a variable.
Meaning the size of tongue,mosture,lickness,fastness,ETC determine it.

...(K...)

I tried to wall jump/Climb

I tried to shift my position in midair... of course I was never able to do it at the short distances I was willing to jump, and without equipment, you can't do it when you are diving a long distance either.

I've also tried spindashing, and I actually was able to tumble a short ways without hurting myself, but I never was able to spindash in place. That may be possible, but I doubt it would be the way I'd imagine it, and it would take quite a flexible athlete to do it.

Morph said:
Speedylizzard14 said:
I tried to wall jump in gym when I was 6.

Then I learned life wasn't a video game.
Of course this tepends on the kind of wall and the shoes you are wearing but walljumping one or two times is perfectly possible.
You can even use this to do a salto: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xwgc7s-5IY

REMEMBER: DON'T DO THIS AT HOME KIDS!!! :-P

I mean wall jumping off of a wall to another wall.

For me it'd probably be trying to Wall Run, I almost broke a leg trying to do that, I gotta stop playing wall-running games.

Trust me kids, don't ever attempt to fly.

...What? I was 3! We've all done stupid things like that when we were younger.

Re: Topic title

ATUHOR'S NOSE
Uncycylopedia (which is online encyclopidia like wikiped) said I was writing story called Quarter-Life: Halfway to Destruction and dontn't know where come but I decide to write anyway.

Can't make heads or tails out of the topic title here. If it's impossible things I've tried anyway, I once tried to do a 360 on a playground swingset. It had predictable results.

Re: Topic title

Boinciel said:
ATUHOR'S NOSE
Uncycylopedia (which is online encyclopidia like wikiped) said I was writing story called Quarter-Life: Halfway to Destruction and dontn't know where come but I decide to write anyway.

That's pretty bad, for lack of better words. The whole concept's been done to death, and the fanfiction was done poorly on purpose.

Earuto said:
Cue said:
Your title does not make logical sense, something that seemed possible but you tried anyway?

I meant to say impossible.

Then change it.

There's nothing I've done that I know would have bad results. Except for taking paper into the shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back