• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Star Wars for 2.2

Currently I'm in the very early stages of remaking the Final Demo mod, SRB2 Star Wars in 2.2. I doubt I'll actually be able to get it onto the Message Board because most of the assets are from the original mod and I don't have the creators permission to port it (plus his account hasn't been active in years). This is just a little passion project of mine and I thought I'd release some screenshots on here.

Attachments

• srb20039.png
    srb20039.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 508
  • srb20040.png
    srb20040.png
    286.3 KB · Views: 420
  • srb20044.png
    srb20044.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 410
Dew it.

Do you still have that old Rabbid.wad? ChargingTurnip wants to see if it still there somewhere.

So, I'm actually confused why Othinus and Giancarlo1987 are surprised. Now that I know I'm actually pretty shocked, and the fact you came back when this specific topic was happing is pretty funny as well.

Though I did not play the original SRB2 Star wars yet. But this is looking cool so far! I'm not even a star wars fan. I wish you luck with your release Eggvipers!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back