Resource icon

[Open Assets] S.A.S.S - Special Ability Skincolor Suits [v1.3.6 + vPre2]

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I'll try.

So basically. I have sad news about what would be the future of S.A.S.S. I'm afraid I am no longer able to work on this project. I'll explain why that is the case.

Basically an Intel graphic driver update caused some major issues for either my monitor, or my processor. And thus, I am not in a position to use it. Go screw yourself, Blender and you, crashing on me because of outdated drivers. Outdated drivers, my arse. Like it wasn't an issue before.

Now my only option left would be to work on mobile, but I obviously can't go for it. There is no SLADE for it that would work well.

I will be lending the latest, pre-stable build of this mod for you to experience what it was going to be. I can't exactly update my page to its fullest. Recording gifs would be a burden. Don't expect this build to be perfectly stable. There are bugs, obviously. You can still play the previous stable build, located on the bottom of this post, in the download now section.

However I still believe that there is hope to what this is supposed to become. I can't work on it, for the reasons you already know. But I know that you are able to do something. You are allowed to edit and redistribute as you wish, with my credit afterall. I guess then nothing could stop you.

I would be able to work on it once I get a laptop, or get my PC fixed up, if enough time was going to pass. So lemme ask you something. If I were to finish this as soon as possible, would you like to experience it with help of others that have more experience, or make it an effort only by one person, that sees themselves as a bit incompetent?

This was Verwex, signing out.

I volunteer to continue this project, even if I'm not very good at making luas. I can try to get some people to help polish it up, but I just hope I can do it.

I know this is a bump but man this gives me great memories and I hope progress is going well on the next future update

What should the name for the next colour (spelled colour instead of color because I'm European) be? Let me know because I'm working on it.

Last edited:
I'm not great at ideas so I can't continue this for now. I'm working on something BIGGER, better(in my opinion) and more exciting.

*ahem*

...Can I continue it? I'm still learning Lua, but atleast I have created a bit. (Crewmate's and Impostor's abilities)

I'm not great at ideas so I can't continue this for now. I'm working on something BIGGER, better(in my opinion) and more exciting.

May I ask, what is the bigger, better (in your opinion) and more exciting project that you're working on? I'm so excited!!

Right now, it's called SRB2Cosmic. A big mash of mods (with slight tweaks by me) and some of my original stuff. I'm needing more abilities for Tails and Metal Sonic. My Jump Thrust was considered, but then scrapped, since I couldn't get it right.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back