Menu mouse problems

So i recently reinstalled the game and patched it so SRB2 is at ver 2.2.4. I was a little taken by surprise when i couldn't use my mouse in the Main Menu or Pause Menu! I can still control the camera in game with the mouse. does anyone have any Idea what i should do?

I'm pretty sure that using you'r mouse in menus is impossible. You could do it in 2.1, but STJ probably removed it, since it was very inconvenient if you had to check something. Moving the menus with the mouse is a pain in the ass anyway, so you're probably better off with the arrow keys.

Press the key above Tab, to the left of 1, underneath Escape (usually Tilde (~) on USA keyboards) to open the console, then type "alwaysgrabmouse on" and press Enter to execute it.

The game should now use the mouse in menus (and all other cases) again.

Press the key above Tab, to the left of 1, underneath Escape (usually Tilde (~) on USA keyboards) to open the console, then type "alwaysgrabmouse on" and press Enter to execute it.

These console commands just seemingly pop out of nowhere.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I MUCH prefer this over arrow keys!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back