Resource icon

Phantom Ruby Time Stop [v1.1] - Freeze enemies, projectiles, and more!

This is so much fun to play with! Though I noticed Armageddon Blasts don't work, you might wanna fix that
No no, that's intentional. The Armageddon Blast needs time to initiate properly. Which the Phantom Ruby FREEZES.
Unless you mean they don't work altogether?

No no, that's intentional. The Armageddon Blast needs time to initiate properly. Which the Phantom Ruby FREEZES.
Unless you mean they don't work altogether?
The thing is, though, if that's the case, why doesn't it do anything once time resumes? It takes away the shield, but nothing is destroyed

YAAAAS, omg ive been waiting for something like this forever for some reason, and it looks way better than i expected!

THIS IS GENIUNLY AWESOME, NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE AND IM MAD
THIS MOD IS GREAT AF
btw one bug that happens when i use this with 3d models is:
the screen goes almost-impossible-to-see-through white
this only happens when i stop time

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

View attachment 45794I love this mod, but there it is an bug when you use the OpenGL Renderer
i experience this too but like, i got used to it after the 1st time

THIS IS GENIUNLY AWESOME, NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE AND IM MAD
THIS MOD IS GREAT AF
btw one bug that happens when i use this with 3d models is:
the screen goes almost-impossible-to-see-through white
this only happens when i stop time

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

i experience this too but like, i got used to it after the 1st time

That's because the OpenGL renderer cannot invert the game's palette, so it defaults to the white flash, which isn't really good looking. Nothing can be done about it.

How about an option to make time stopping limited? Like, everything will freeze for 5 or 10 seconds? Or how about some "effect" options? Just I think that there are some people who doesn't enjoy looking at the reversed palette after the work. Or, at least, making other players freeze? (That's the reason to make time stop limited btw)

Quick question could you make it that the host on the server is only allowed to use this ability? Because its annoying when they spam it on servers

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back