I just saw The Orphan movie last night. ((SPOILERZ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffles

imaSvA+EgQjjtMfIf6aul2Tw==.jpg

This movie is horribly scary, and I don't think I could watch it again.
Dark Castle REALLY put the **** stopper in this film.

If you never saw it, I'll give you the first part of the movie:
The movie is about this very seemingly nice Russian girl named Ester (played by Isabelle Fuhrman) who lost her family in a house fire, and she barley escaped. Two parents named Kate and John (played by Vera Farmiga & Peter Sarsgaard)
really liked her, so they adopted her. But they made a fatal mistake. Kate, the girl's new foster mother, started to realize this, because her real daughter, Max
(Aryana Engineer), who is deaf when she was born, sworn she saw Ester push down a girl off of a slide, and the girl hit her ankle on the slide while falling, because the girl was teasing her at school. The nun named Sister Abigail (CCH Pounder) that works at the orphanage came to check what was going on. When she said that she needs to be checked out at a hospital, I think (I don't remember all of it), Ester hears this from upstairs. She gets help from Max to.....get rid of her for good. As Sister Abigail drives off, Ester needs to come up with a distraction, so she pushes Max in the street, and the nun swerves around her (luckily), and hit a tree nearby. She got out of the car to help Max, but trouble emerges for the nun as Ester comes behind her, and brutally hitting her in the head with a freaking hammer. The nun fell unconscious with blood all over her forehead, but another car was passing through the bridge. So Ester and Max pulls each of her legs over to the snow, and pushes her down a hill, where she rolls as the car passes. Sister Abigail comes to, and frightfully try to get help, but she was in so much pain, that she had to crawl her way to the hospital, but evil Ester comes, and bash her head in a few more times as Max watches in fear. Then Sister Abigail fell dead.

I can't tell the rest of the movie cause it will spoil it for you all. so I just told you guys the first 5 or 6 chapters. It's worth watching, because it ACTUALLY SHOWS HER KILLING PEOPLE.

......So, good night people......MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHLOLHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
... I just can´t avoid to see the similarities of Esther and Alessa-- They even look the same!

200px-AlessaGillespie.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back