What are YOU going to be for Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about robbing you out of a fun childhood.

Damn fundamentalist religions.

Yeah, the church deemed just about everything stupid. Radio, TV, video games, Pokemon, DISNEY, all that nice stuff. Thankfully, I wasn't "robbed" of those either. Just halloween.

Yes, because Halloween is THE reason that Americans are so morbidly obese these days you know.

He is saying its one of the reasons. Kids go out to get candy and eat them. I swear I've seen people eat their whole bag in one day.

But, its a holiday! Who cares... :p

It took forever for me to make up my mind..
I'm a Boy, Incaseyoudunno
First, I was Gonna Be Flandre.. [Dun ask..]
tghen Fujiwara No Mokou, becuase I could...
Then Synester Gates from Avenged Sevenfold
Then Ran Yakumo, but then noticed that I couldn't pull off her tails...
then Randy Rhoads.
My Current choice is Randy. XD

So.... What do you do? :p

I am getting annoyed about those kids that smash everyones pumpkins. Pushes me to put a smoke bomb in a pumpkin and let them have some fun. :)

Probably something really simple, if anything at all. Two Halloweens ago at BYU I dressed up as a contestant on The Price Is Right. That was such an easy costume.

Me_by_SRB2master1337.jpg

^Based upon the hat and the fact that I own:
* A Denim Jacket
* Black shirts
* A charcoal pencil (the Zs)
* safety pins + construction paper (to shape badges out of)
I'm gonna be Ash, pre-retardation

I hope my swine flu doesn't make me miss it :( But it is clearing up otherwise I wouldn't be on here. (had it since sunday :()

I regret not having the time to scramble together a decent costume.

I'd go for a Touhou rule sixty-three I guess.

I'll stick around my house and pass out candy as Jack Skellington. I'll see if any kids (or parents!) figure out the costume.

Unexpectedly, I went trick-or-treating this year (my area always does on the Thursday before or on Halloween). I went as a nerd, complete with suspenders, a dress shirt, black shoes with high white socks, and an old paperboy hat. I was practically Urkel.

I don't think I'll dress up this year, next year I'll try to be Pyramid Head or the Pyro from tf2, complete with flamethrower, flaregun, and axtinguisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back