YOUR Artwork can be shown HERE!! (NO Sprite Rips, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
light dasher said:
Monster Iestyn said:
Actually, I based the Classic Amy I'm making off that pic of her that I think I'll Begin posted. Light Dasher didn't seem to be doing so well at making her, so I decided to join in. Once again, I beat Light Dasher's sprites with mine, just like with my pic of Blaze (except I didn't stop on just the first sprite!). The reason I used the reddish-pinks for my Classic Amy was because those were about the same colours that the Amy in that pic I mentioned earlier had in it.
Whoa hold on there sally, You've already prooven that your flipping sprites are better then mine, but you don't have to brag about it in every art topic, and by the way, The blaze sprite is I'll begin's, he just let me use it

Calm down Light Dasher. I wasn't trying to make you look bad. I don't like to boast, brag, offend people or be rude to them. And this is the only other topic than the SSBSS topic that I have mentioned it.

Just try not to overreact whenever I say things that may annoy you like that, and I'll try to keep the 'bragging' to a minimum level, OK? Sorry about you getting annoyed...

And Ash... You just need to get used to me and my topics, even if they're all 'blatant egomania'. It's not like I find it easy to avoid doing that with all my topics. And honestly, I don't even get what you mean by it!!

Monster Iestyn said:
And Ash... You just need to get used to me and my topics, even if they're all 'blatant egomania'. It's not like I find it easy to avoid doing that with all my topics. And honestly, I don't even get what you mean by it!!

Urm, just because you made a topic doesn't mean you can act however you want. Also, you don't really "own" the topic once you make it. Your behavior applies to everywhere -- not only to your topics. I've seen it. Whether or not it's easy to control has nothing to do with the topic maker, but rather, is by the poster's own decision and mind.

By blatant egomania, I mean:

Blatant - obvious
Egomania - psychologically abnormal egotism
Egotism (or egocentricity) - excessive and objectionable reference to oneself in conversation or writing; conceit; boastfulness -OR- selfishness; self-centeredness

So obvious self-centeredness would be the best simplified answer, I suppose.

I can't draw for shit.
tomisworkingonthiskn9.png

So how in The Cat God's name did I manage this?

Okay I edited his look a bit:
SPLZA1-1.png

Also, Sally Lizzard:
SLLA1.png

Recolored (Yes you may laugh now...) and edited by me.

I know, I was just making sure he knew in case he didn't want to waste his time. I think his fits better into SRB2 anyways.

I already knew that, and I'm not really wasting my time. No offence, but I don't think yours is that good.

By the way, I've done all the standing and "walking" frames already. Go me. >:)

I didn't think it was all that good either. I just did it as a request from someone. I think yours will turn out better than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back