Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Orihime Inoue~ said:
Its really me, Yoruichi, but i felt like i want to make mine's an Orihime profile instead..

Just so you know, Megaman Star Force 2 has an Orihime in it. (probably a rename coming for the English version, maybe she'll be known as Dr. Vegas?)

Me say HI

HI I'm the Prismatic angel. And no I'm not the last level in mystic realm! I'm a non-existing character.So hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and the guy that is my avatar is not The Prismatic angel,his name is Volt the Hedghog.

Re: Me say HI

The prismatic angel said:
HI I'm the Prismatic angel. And no I'm not the last level in mystic realm! I'm a non-existing character.So hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie and hi and pie!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and the guy that is my avatar is not The Prismatic angel,his name is Volt the Hedghog.
We know you like pie.

Re: Me say HI

The prismatic angel said:

C'mon, where are all the cake lovers? Oh wait, I almost forgot...CAKE IS A LIE!!! XD

Unicorn said:
Hi Im new I think this is a good new habitat 4 me <3<3<3

Who are you?? I just know that you're one of the members already here, who made this extra account just for fun, when it was April Fool's Day for Rainbow Unicorn Blast 2.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Saying pie all the time doesn't make you funny.
HOW DARE YOU MOCK PIE! PIE IS LIKE,HOLY*Halalooya*! MEANO!!!!!!!!!!!
PS:Cake and chease and tacos and nachoes are also great.Oh and PIE!

FAR too many !'s. Removed

Hi.

Hi everyone.
I was registered on this forum(with a different username),but probably because i was unactive,my account was deleted from the forums.
Anyway,i am back and i will be active!

I have a character WAD idea in mind and i think i will need a little help with making the character sprites(size,shapes,frames etc.).
So,if anyone is willing to help,just PM me.

Well,i think that's it.

See you around.

Hi, I'm Chaos Knuckles. My name is based off of one of Knuckle's forms from the Archie comic.

I was known as True Hyper Sonic, but I decided to make a new account.

If you want my info, you can search for THS's post.

Hey im silent snipe, i mainly do some coding and level making for srb2 so i decided to come to the forums to meet more people.

Silent_Snipe said:
Hey im silent snipe, i mainly do some coding and level making for srb2 so i decided to come to the forums to meet more people.

Welcome. We are in desperate need for some good levels, so I hope have some decent map making skills!

My name is Trace Wilson. I am 14 years old. I live in Oceanside, California with my grandma. I like playing video games, Coca Cola, legos, making Sonic fan characters, and making SRB2 match/tag levels. One special thing about me is that I taught myself to read when I was 2 years old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back