SRB2Randomizer

SRB2Randomizer

I'm trying out this mod and it's a lot of fun, but I noticed that the monitor randomization doesn't seem to put in any extra lives, which is weird because all other monitors seem to show up just fine. Is that a bug?

(also, this mod single-handedly proves bees ruin everything)

Last edited:
I'm trying out this mod and it's a lot of fun, but I noticed that the monitor randomization doesn't seem to put in any extra lives, which is weird because all other monitors seem to show up just fine. Is that a bug?
I think you may have just gotten a poor seed on your end, there have been quite a few times where I've gotten 1ups before

Every time I boot up the game, start the randomizer and set the seed to blank, it will almost always set the seed to 938520214 the first time.

As the print on start-up explains: this is an inherent issue with RNG. It is always initialized to the same value, and there is no way for me to get around it. You have to play for a little bit to get different values.

This time the first MP Special Stage failed to initialize properly altogether, leaving me with no spheres or rings to collect.

Known, but this seems to be completely SRB2's fault. It randomly acts like I'm using invalid userdata from an iteration that should only ever go through the userdata type that it wants. Experimented with many potential fixes, none worked.

alright so I decided to give this mod a try because I have heard many things about this mod and I boot up the game,load the mods, and my game thankfully doesn't crash but when I actually started I ended up as a slightly brighter hand drawn Sonic alongside a bright pink redesigned tails in egg rock zone with vs fang boss fight playing but egg rock is actually under ground? to sumurize this, just get the mod if you haven't already because it's really great. ( tip: combine this mod with mystic realm and it sure will be mystical )

srb20089.gif
The Randomizer doesn't seem to like levels that use the 'NoReload' in the level header. When you first load the map it'll randomize everything as it should but if you die/retry, it puts everything back to normal. The gif shown was taken in the Mystic Realm Levelpack which uses 'NoReload' for some of it's maps.

srb20089.gif
The Randomizer doesn't seem to like levels that use the 'NoReload' in the level header. When you first load the map it'll randomize everything as it should but if you die/retry, it puts everything back to normal. The gif shown was taken in the Mystic Realm Levelpack which uses 'NoReload' for some of it's maps.
Anyone else been experiencing this issue in vanilla, too? Sometimes when I play with the randomizer on in vanilla, I lose a life and everything resets. Then losing another life switches it back...? It's odd.

Huh... DSZ 1 with 0 rings and harder GFZ1 with peachy Knuckles and mint Metal

Really Fun!

Mystic Realm - Final Boss played on Every boss

Greenflower music played while Castle Eggman act 1 is Falling

Knothole played while battling FANG

Don't believe me? 1040728819 - 123

In 2.2.10, for some reason when you get a Emerald Token, it doesn't send you to the special stage anymore once you finish the level

I even tried using the MP Special Stages in Singleplayer script and it didn't work either

In 2.2.10, for some reason when you get a Emerald Token, it doesn't send you to the special stage anymore once you finish the level

I even tried using the MP Special Stages in Singleplayer script and it didn't work either
As of .10 the Tutorial is also part of map rotation, when that certainly wasn't the case before.

combine this with char random AAAND, This Happens! Yeah No Suprise That Happened. (PS, It Isn't A Rickroll.)
Post automatically merged:

Nice Profile Picture By The Way.

Last edited:
Love it. I also tried it with the texture randomizer and the char randomizer and this is what I got:
srb20115.png
srb20106.png

I started playing,i got in Greenflower 1 as mighty and werehog,i cleared the stage,and magically got into techno hill 1 as espio and mighty,then the third boss (i forgor the 3rd zone name) when i defeated him,i magically cleared the game
Dream luck moment

nice easter egg i guess??

it sucks that you cant use the randomizer in the competitive gamemode but ok

Attachments

• srb20042.gif
    srb20042.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 52

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back