• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Check out my Md2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jeck, the Sonic Unleashed model doesn't have a sign/monitors like the Tails does. Do you think you could fix that? ._.

Ok, I think I fixed it. Hold on let me re-post on 4shared.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Ok, I THINK I fixed it, Download the New Jeck Jims's Md2.zip HERE.

I was fixing The Texture problem.... Try Using the Sonic Rider it has them.

I'm glad to see someone working with md2s again. I haven't seen anything since v1094. I went ahead and transferred all the md2s i had from 1094 to 206 and it is working nicely so far.

Hey Jeck, do ya think you could make flower MD2s? Because I want tons of stuff in SRB2 to be 3D. ._.

HERE, I did NOT make these, I downloaded them back in the 1.09.4 days. I edited some. Such as the TV's so the shield's fit 2.0's line up. I used textures from Graphicx8000v4.wad. And also based the Check point off the one in there because I liked it. Also, the md2.dat in the first pack I released WILL work for these too.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

It works, for me Caitlin, if you can't get it to work go on Fawfulfan's 4shared, it is under "Other Srb2 Stuff."

There's one unpleasant trait about a lot of these MD2s. In some of the animations, there are frames where the arms of the characters become flat and fold like paper as they move. But otherwise, I am impressed with the variety and distinctness of the models.

In some of the animations, there are frames where the arms of the characters become flat and fold like paper as they move.
Yeah, I noticed that too. Strange, isn't it?

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Allright, now the MD2 link works on my other laptop, but then I download the MD2s and then I can't use Tails, Fourest, Metal Sonic, Silver, etc. Only Sonic Rider. Now what?!

You have to copy and paste over the PLAY. md2 and Play.pgn in the md2 folder with whatever model you want, you can only use ONE character md2 at a time. OH and please read the old post.

I think you should fix the fact that when the characters are transitioning to their waiting pose, their arms and hands are like paper.
I Can't fix that, that's a problem with the new Open Gl Rendering.

Dang, these are awesome! I LOVE the Sonic Riders Sonic MD2 and the Sonic Rush MD2.
I'd like to know how you make these. Could you post a tutorial sometime? Please? Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back