This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Supahsta

Mari enjoyer
So one day, I got bored, and I decided to go WAD hunting for some reason. I found a Knuckles that thoks in a 2.0 WAD list, and I got an idea: 2.2-ify it and make it unique!

ABILITIES:
Multi-Thok!
He can Multi-Thok now! Just to give him a bit more flair than the original KnucklesThok.

Super Jump-Thok!
A momentum based (kinda) Jump-Thok that can launch you very far up or not so much.

He even has his older self from 2.0 as a partner (and multiplayer exclusive character)!

I hope you enjoy this character!

V1.1:
-Some edited sprites to make it look unique.
-Support for the Spring Frontflip LUA

V1:
-Initial release.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Attachments

• srb20024.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,573
  • srb20025.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 920
  • srb20026.gif
    6.4 MB · Views: 830
  • srb20027.gif
    6.8 MB · Views: 833
  • srb20028.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,461
  • C_Thokles-V1.1.pk3
    337.7 KB · Views: 1,676
Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me, But is that my "NOCHUCKLES" mod used without permission or credit? I mean, I did mark him as re-usable, but PLEASE give credit

Now I can have as much fun as I have with Sonic, but as my boy Knuckles. Very well done!

Here I come, rougher than the rest of them
The best of them, tougher than leather
You can call me Knuckles, unlike Sonic I don't chuckle
I'd rather flex my muscles
I'm hard as nails, it ain't hard to tell
I break 'em down whether they're solid or frail
Unlike the rest I'm independent since my first breath
First test, feel the right, than the worst's left

I Dunno if this was already mentioned or found, anyways i found this bug:

srb20004.gif

If the gravity is upside down, Thokles will Super Jump-Thok downwards!

Wish you a good day! whoever that is reading this.

yea i can't fix this due to me being not so good at lua

it's actually quite simple. so much in fact, that i may as well provide a solution here for convenience's sake.

make a local variable named "orientation" in whatever hook you have that controls your thoks. below that, add this:

Code:
	if (p.mo.eflags & MFE_VERTICALFLIP)
		orientation = -1
	else
		orientation = 1
	end
this makes it so that whenever you're flipped the variable is set to -1, and to 1 when you aren't.
next, go to the part of the code that determines how high or low the thok goes. then multiply that by orientation.

no im serious that's literally it

anyway code aside, i think this is a fun little mod. not one to take super seriously, but one that you can say "you know what, i just want to have a little bit of fun today." to. i approve.

it's actually quite simple. so much in fact, that i may as well provide a solution here for convenience's sake.

make a local variable named "orientation" in whatever hook you have that controls your thoks. below that, add this:

Code:
	if (p.mo.eflags & MFE_VERTICALFLIP)
		orientation = -1
	else
		orientation = 1
	end
this makes it so that whenever you're flipped the variable is set to -1, and to 1 when you aren't.
next, go to the part of the code that determines how high or low the thok goes. then multiply that by orientation.

no im serious that's literally it

anyway code aside, i think this is a fun little mod. not one to take super seriously, but one that you can say "you know what, i just want to have a little bit of fun today." to. i approve.

Wow, thanks!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back