Post your Desktop

New setup due to HDD data wipe. FU SteamOS, lol.

gYE7cdt.png

Desktop2014.png

Here is my desktop currently, I took the background picture while going across the country last year.

Last edited:
hxcqaoai2ip6w6xfg.jpg

Now that I've got a new computer, I can finally have a desktop wallpaper again! And Warhammer 40k is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, so have some Tau Empire.

7C6Ug.jpg

I've never been a fan of having desktop icons that cover up the background, so I always have mine hidden.

new desktop engaged
84Md7.jpg

That is a sweet desktop, and I like keeping my icons out of the way too. The Unity sidebar is pretty handy for that. I decided to do something a little seasonal with mine.

10171090_242676529269653_5043174081205029714_n.jpg

1462841_242676515936321_4746250059560682980_n.jpg

Sdudyoy said:
Here is my desktop currently, I took the background picture while going across the country last year.

Kudos for taking your own photos for wallpapers! It looks like a really nice hillside for deadly biking fun to me. =P *bricked* Did you hike up it too?

I'm just gonna post only the image that I threw together real quick:
DOjiY7z.png

Because...
Why not?
Needs much detail

Last edited:
I've got a whole lot more than just these (woo slideshow desktop) but these are the ones I'm gonna show for now (note - second monitor omitted) :

NOTE: My icons are organized in the weirdest way imaginable.

badfuturedesktop.png

IIRC this image was promotional art for the Sonic CD rerelease, it's the bad future version of the race between Sonic and Metal Sonic at Stardust Speedway. I quite liked it, and I also have the good future version among my desktop images.

windmillisledesktop.png

This was an Unleashed Project render done by Dario FF with incredibly crazy downsampling. One of the most beautiful things to come out of the Unleashed/Generations engine if you ask me. Though, the shadows are a bit LQ because of the old GIA lightfield which was never rerendered for the project.

sinondesktop.png

And then, I just had to get this one. It's a picture of Sinon from one of the PV videos for the new season of Sword Art Online, because Sinon <3

Last edited:
desktop.PNG

2880 x 900 resolution since I now combo a 13" TV at 1280x768, and my primary monitor that came with the PC at 1600x900. These are the most absurd resolutions.

Wow, that reminds me of Windows 95. Your OS even has a good ol' 640x480 screen resolution. But it looks like your OS is more into "shredding" than "recycling".

Wow, that reminds me of Windows 95. Your OS even has a good ol' 640x480 screen resolution. But it looks like your OS is more into "shredding" than "recycling".
640 x 480 x 16 is all you need, baby.
Every guitar player likes some good shredding.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back