Post your pics/art here!

8147c00b710d3b0961fd33bbf27ccdd4.jpg

Here's a drawing of InuYasha I did today.. It's my first one. And it's not that good, I need to practice. But hey, I'm proud of it :D

That's weird, I'll fix it. Thanks for telling me, I was thinking it only me seeing it that way.

Sent from my XT1021 using ********

Obviously because it is the most obnoxious self-advertising piece of shit app which I still don't understand why we support. I don't need the forum plastered with ads, so I put their name back on the curse filter. Their name is WAY more offensive than "fuck".

Obviously because it is the most obnoxious self-advertising piece of shit app which I still don't understand why we support. I don't need the forum plastered with ads, so I put their name back on the curse filter. Their name is WAY more offensive than "fuck".
Yeah, I totally agree with you. I really do hate this app, but I don't k kw of any other way to get on the forums (chrome on Android runs awfully). I'm still trying to figure out a way to post the picture though, so I might just make a new post for that..

@Tokyo Okay I thought that mashup of Dragon Ball and Mega Man X was strange enough but now you're throwing Street Fighter into the mix (PS. I don't want to offend you)

@Icefox Well the only think I can say is THE TRIFORCE OF THE TIGER (also nice background).

@TehRealSalt: The way he walks is delicious. It almost scares me.

I decided to give a face to MonsterIestyn and design him as an actual thing... and said thing being a MONSTER, that is!

beqeJua.png

Now all of you can make fanart of him >:[]

Last edited:
Two awesome bits of fan art of Monster Iestyn? I approve of this and almost want to draw art of that myself.

I've been too busy studying and attending GED classes to draw much lately, (Might be taking the last two tests in November.) but I have managed to draw a few things:

luka_dottie_by_mr_glaceon-d972o8j.png

Megurine Luka in an alt outfit.

burning_blaze___messy_sketch_by_mr_glaceon-d972o8w.png

A rough sketch where I didn't know what I was drawing that probably belongs in the darkest corner of some dank meme creator's resource pic folder.

oleander_the_dark_unicorn_by_mr_glaceon-d9alemz.png

The fan art bug from Them's Fighten' Herds bit me too very recently.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back