• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dash is not a good spriter (Banjo-Kazooie WAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a WAD response to glaber's Banjo-Kazooie Battle maps. And I am going to make a Banjo-Kazooie Character WAD for it.

Your going to burst a gut. LOL!! :twisted:
banja1rp8.png

It currently has no shading because I completely suck at making sprites that I can't easily bother trying harder. I'll never be a better spriter.

Just even try to make those tiny sprites to 70x70! Now they're like 5x10....

And Dash's sprites were already a little tiny bit smaller then Sonic's sprites.

His abilities are going to be that Kazooie helps Banjo fly and Banjo helps Kazooie swim. Banjo will have the fly/swim combination.
He also will fire eggs.

Banjo is slow so Kazooie talon trots at running speed.

That looks very good!
Banjo Kazooie is a awesome game and a character of Banjo would look cool.

(Offtopic, but a jinjo wad would be funny.)

Dash the Hedgehog said:
This is a WAD response to glaber's Banjo-Kazooie Battle maps. And I am going to make a Banjo-Kazooie Character WAD for it.

banja1rp8.png

It currently has no shading because I completely suck at making sprites that I can't easily bother trying harder. I'll never be a better spriter.

It needs work. But I assume it's just the start, right?

Also Camo man, could you send me the picture you posted? Photobucket resized it and it looks like it's the most complete sprite sheet of Banjo-Kazooie (BKGR) available

I might want Banjo-Kazooie have the Wonderwing move.
Basically It would make Banjo-Kazooie turn invincible for as long as the spindash button is pressed. They can't be killed when using it unless they fall off a cliff, crushed or drown. However, They won't be able to fly/swim when using the Wonderwing neither will they be able to run very fast since they were moving slowly when they used this. They would use up rings doing this like if they were super.

Yes they will be able to kill enemies by running into them, Projectiles don't work on them. Slime, lava and electricity are useless when the Wonderwing is active, Other players won't be killed if they touch them. And if possible make indestructable turrets get destroyed like if the turrets touched the water.

glaber said:
Dash the Hedgehog said:

banja1rp8.png

It needs work. But I assume it's just the start, right?

Also Camo man, could you send me the picture you posted? Photobucket resized it and it looks like it's the most complete sprite sheet of Banjo-Kazooie (BKGR) available
Sure, I'll send you the sprites.

I've also going to rip sounds for him, like "guh-huh" and stuff.

The reason Photobucket resized it is because the sheet was too big anyway.

Personally I would prefer a 3D model version like what was done with the SA/SHSonic wads!

But clean up the sprite, add some shading and it may work!

If all else fails get someone who is good at drawing and get him to do it! :P

The last post in this thread was made 13 years ago -- that's quite an impressive necrobump! Do not add anything to really old threads unless if it's important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back