3D model rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason Blender needs Python to run certain things because Blender Corporation compiled it's extra fetures with Python. If it has the snake by it, you have to have python to use it.

Sky Ninja said:
because Blender Corporation compiled it's extra fetures with Python.

They didn't compile anything in Python. It's not a compiler language. It's completely interpreted. Maybe you should know what you're talking about before you try and help others.

Also, Blender has a horrible UI, and is missing a lot of key features. I couldn't even find the object tree, and when I did find something that was similar, it didn't even let me adjust hierarchy... or even delete objects from that tree! Not to mention, you can't do anything with paths besides extruding them. You can't even do revolutions for crying out loud! I highly recommend that you look for a more competent modeling package.

FoxBlitzz said:
Sky Ninja said:
because Blender Corporation compiled it's extra fetures with Python.

They didn't compile anything in Python.
You stand corrected.
134ij1.png

MD2s can be used to replace any of the in-game sprites... I made some to replace the spike sprites.

Too lazy to link to the topic, though :/

light dasher said:
Why can't you do it chao freak? and also, Sonic Wizard model is unsuportted KTHXBYE
The wizard models are pretty good. Why skyninja replaced the candycanes in the christmas hunt level with the wizard candycanes.

Chao Freak 1 said:
I still have my Sonic models without the bonefiles, if anyone has A LOT of extra time on their hands to make bones....

Me, me, me! I've got nothing but time! I'll do it! I'll do it!

Chao Freak 1 said:
Because I don't have the right computor to make MD2s. I tried blender for the MAC OS X, but it needed more MHz.
lol
So much for Macs being better at art.

fugikuro said:
light dasher said:
Why can't you do it chao freak? and also, Sonic Wizard model is unsuportted KTHXBYE
The wizard models are pretty good. Why skyninja replaced the candycanes in the christmas hunt level with the wizard candycanes.
Yep, it's true, I did. It's the textures that aren't supported. It has to be in png or pgx format to work, the texture that is. I had to make the texture on my own, but it was very easy

MD2's are starting to look more and more useless to me. If we just had 65536 colors... it'd probably be pointless to even try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back