HOW DO I FIND THE THE LAST EMERALD ( 7 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
plz can somone help me how i find the last emerald i have played on easy,normal,hard and very hard and i didn't find anything i really want to unlock the mario map

plz help

Well for starters, you don't find the individual emeralds, you find one of tons of Emerald Tokens. So technically, there are more than seven of them. That web-page he linked you to lists off all of the tokens in the existing game.

I bet your talking about the black emerald are you?

If so, Then your out of luck.
The SRB2Wiki doesn't have info on how to get the black emerald.

The black emerald is the 8th emerald.

To get the Black Emerald, you need "the secret."

Beat Ultimate mode 3 times, and beat the game with all Emeralds on normal or higher. (this gives you all Emeralds when you use Level Select)
Warp to GreenFlower 2 with Level Select. Go on the red spring at the start in the water, go up the moving platforms, and take the left path where it splits. You will see a small house. Touch the door and it will say "OUT TO LUNCH -RED XVI." Then, go back to the red spring at the start, and go up. You will see a picninc blanket. Red XVI is there, and he gives you the Black Emerald if you go to him.

If you can't do Ultimate, PM for your gamedata file.

He's not talking about the black emerald. You don't need the black emerald to unlock Mario Mode.

I did the easy way to unlock mario mode!

EDIT: Beat one-player mode then go to level select and start on CEZ3 on Normal. Note: You cannot unlock Mario Koopa Blast on Easy. Beat the crap out of Eggman without getting Game Over and congratulations! You got Mario Koopa Blast!

EDIT2 To be posted on "Stuff to be put in 1.1": That's the only reason I said that level select shouldn't give you all the emeralds.

Get 7 tokens, finish 7 special stages. There.

And before you ask how to go Super Sonic, collect 50 rings while having those emeralds and do a speed thok.

can someone help me by with making strategies for special stages 5-7 please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to take a stab at this, but I'd reckon "Sonic 2" is Moses-style. Why else would he bump two of his topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back