• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Modding Portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Othius

[A person in a place]
Sonic Team Junior
Judge
srb2org-banner.png

SRB2 Modding Portal
*pssst, that underlined text is the link to the site*​
For ease of access to useful links, tutorials, tips and tricks for various ends of modding, I have set up a chain of Google Docs to help people out. I attempted to stylize it like srb2.org.

Give me links to add and such. This is still in its beginning phases. At the moment the site includes links for mapping and scripting, although I have a page for spriting in the works as well.

It would be useful if you put suggested in this thread, as well as telling me which page you want them on. I'm open to any changes, so feel free to voice them.

Last edited:
Outstanding work, really well made. Will be sending this to people who are new for sure.

This is a great resource; thanks for putting this together! The scripting section has helped me understand Lua a little bit more.

By the way, this thread should really be pinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back