My own Rouge wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell there was some effort here, but honestly, this isn't what Rouge is supposed to look like. The whole disproportionate head thing seen in the Genesis games should not be used on her, because she was never actually in a Genesis game, and was not designed with that in mind. She should have head size proportionate to the rest of her body, and she should be fairly tall. Also, her wings are purple, not blue.

Dark Warrior said:
I can tell there was some effort here, but honestly, this isn't what Rouge is supposed to look like. The whole disproportionate head thing seen in the Genesis games should not be used on her, because she was never actually in a Genesis game, and was not designed with that in mind. She should have head size proportionate to the rest of her body, and she should be fairly tall. Also, her wings are purple, not blue.

I try to make she is in SRB2 style
And yeah i done her wings blue hehe

But the problem is that Rouge doesn't fit the normal SRB2 style. She wasn't built for it at all, and it then makes her look weird in it.

There are too many Rouge remakes out there. That said, this is pretty good. Could do with some tweaking, though.

fawfulfan said:
There are too many Rouge remakes out there.
This is the only one I've seen..
Also, DW, I don't like Rouges design, it doesn't fit in with the other characters as much. Especially for the age group of sonic gamers.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
fawfulfan said:
There are too many Rouge remakes out there.
This is the only one I've seen..
Also, DW, I don't like Rouges design, it doesn't fit in with the other characters as much. Especially for the age group of sonic gamers.

Sex sales....and I'm guessing girls are icky right.

Sells*
And I never said that, I'm just saying that young children play this game, like my 4 year old cousin for instance.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Sells*
And I never said that, I'm just saying that young children play this game, like my 4 year old cousin for instance.

And.....

oh thanks for the spellcheck my ADD is kicking in=p.

I'm just saying that a character like rouge doesn't really fit in at all into the sonic universe.

I didn't make her the way she was originally designed. I made the boobs/hips smaller and the head more proportionate to fit in and be less sexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back