Two problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStephen

My PhD is made out of foam.
Judge
Hi, I'm having a problem with my Eggpack wad: While walking, Eggman uses HIS sprites, but when you do ANY other thing (Jump, get hurt, fly, that kinda stuff) he uses Sonic's sprites. Can Someone help me with this? Also, the WAD is done, this is the only bug it has. How can I release it on the Releases section?

Here's a link for the playable buggy Eggman: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a6vfugf31laelrm/EggJet.wad

Please help the poor Eggy here.

EDIT: Thanks to ManicTH14, the Eggman's sprite problem is fixed, but there's still another question to be answered. How can I release this WAD on the Releases section?

Last edited:
Wait let me PM you it instead

Wait, I downloaded it. But here is a problem: Eggman actually NEEDS to use his spring sprites as the jumping animations. The spin jump sprites were actually an inwad joke.

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it myself.

Last edited:
I just want to say real quick, after fixing it myself and giving the wad a test run, there is a LOT of misalignment going on in almost all of the animations. Was this done purposely? It really doesn't look that good when Eggman's position keeps changing.

Mostly, it's all on purpose. This WAD is just a joke wad, like HMS123311, I just thought that
"Hey, you know what would be fun in SRB2? Playing as Eggman out of his Mechs!" So I started doing it. It turned out that it slightly transformed from a serious wad to a joke wad.
I still want it to be released though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back