Post your Desktop

---WARNING: Hillariously In-appropriate Desktop under Spoiler!
MahDesktop.png

...Don't ask.

I find that funny not because it seems in-appropriate, but because that picture was created by a very good friend of mine. I wasn't expecting to see someone use his picture as a desktop here. I do remember it was part of the group One Hour Sonic.

Other than that.. It is probably appropriate I post my desktop then after commenting about Burning-Fox's desktop.

It's a border of files and folders of artsy stuff and etc.

desktop4.png

Desktop12-8-2012.png

Yup, I'm back into this game again, wheee.
(I totally didn't do some cleaning off of my desktop before I posted, yeah...)

After uninstalling some shit programs that were taking up space on my laptop, sorting out my icons, and finding some kickass picture from my Gens32 Emulator folder, I present you this:

desktop121712.jpg

My desktop isn't that small, it's just the formatted size that makes it small.

Last edited:
desktoppn.png

Got a 20" flat-screen PC monitor for Christmas so I figure I post in this topic again.

*It can go up to 1600x900, but using 1440x900 as I don't want to overload my old PC and yes, that's a pony.*

After removing, uninstalling programs, putting some stuff into folders, and saving my laptop from a virus, I have a clean desktop!
desktop1313.jpg

This picture was taken about a year ago and the host decided to pause the game while he was away from the keyboard. This desktop and this picture *clearly shown that races are a thokfest.

*not a fact, just an opinion

Windows 8... F**k me right? Something beautiful about the Earth getting destroyed that just makes me fuzzy inside.
vy9l6c.jpg

Yes! Points for you.

What a fantastic story it was. My heart is retouched every time my mass of windows is vanquished, and I see the silent beauty of that desktop.

All my stuff is contained in one folder with more folders that link to more folders. It's very organized.

Ah yes, so you can have a perfect view on your wallpaper when you're going through the desktop. Mmmhmm, you know your stuff... I think I'll do the same thing.

My desktop hasn't changed since the last time, so no need to show it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back