Your best "owned" moment from Match/CTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gathering all 7 emeralds and then getting railed off the edge. :c I had about 128 rings too.

Yes, I avoid that situation rather easily by making sure there's a good wall to protect me. :) The most notorious place for this is Nimbus Ruins. But when you go super in it and turn to tails, you're an unstoppable force. I've done it, totally worth risking yourself over and over for. Just need to watch out for railers. ^^

Bombs and railers are pricks when it comes to being chased down for your emeralds. I mean, it's easy finding the emeralds, but somewhat the last one is always lost and someone else ends up picking it up. Anyways, I tend to collect shields for protection (Invinc. and reflective blue shield are my best friends for that situation).

I remember I was in match with a Armageddon Shield trying to make a trap, when I got hit I got enough points to go from last to first!

I remember getting all the Emeralds in Meadow Match Zone and railing everyone in the face as Super Knuckles along with me having the Attraction Sheild..

Oh boy.. the formula for points?

Knuckles + Emeralds + Rails + Scatters + Bombs + Attraction Sheild = You are almost unstoppable.

Seriously, I went from nada to 6900 points in Match with this.

srb20763.png

Bombs and railers are pricks when it comes to being chased down for your emeralds. I mean, it's easy finding the emeralds, but somewhat the last one is always lost and someone else ends up picking it up. Anyways, I tend to collect shields for protection (Invinc. and reflective blue shield are my best friends for that situation).

Yes, I do that as well. But what is important to know, is if the emeralds are really worth it to be collected? E.g. If your skin is Tails and you're in Nimbus Ruins, going super would be tremendous, but not if you're sonic. Meanwhile it's the reverse for Lime Forest; you need the speed to get the very few rings the map has to offer. AND also meanwhile, it would be worthwhile to be super while in Twisted Terminal as Knuckles as the map has plenty of excess rings that really suit's Knuckles' play style.

And on top of all this, you will need to look at your team to consider if you need to be an emerald collector during the game. Short games are best left without emeralds, while long games are best with the emeralds found. Is there another emerald collector too? Are they on your team? If not, you'll expect them to have some sort of shield (And a lot of weaponry and rings in their arsenal) So you'll have to play conservatively or plan a surprise attack.

Oh, you'll need to generally stay away from the other team (This means taking VERY short trips into the opponent base) and try to pick up the weapon panels from the other opponents or the opponent base.

And to add my own moment, I managed to get a low time in Slumber Circuit.
Yes, Slumber Circuit IS fun if you know what you're doing with NiGHTS mode. To be honest, nobody plays it enough, and then they don't understand it enough.

4 Laps in 3:09.28

It's the first time attack video I've seen of any sort of NiGHTS theme stage in SRB2. So maybe this will help enlighten those around.

That is why I prefer games with Emeralds disabled. Players won't be needlessly running around chasing for them and would actually focus on the game. Also, when going Super, not much players would stay in the game for long, anyway.

I'm not very good in match. So of course I'm just gettin' it handed to me. I luck out with an attraction shield and do what I do best... run. I gather all the rings the vicinity and score a shoot at my foe. He looses his gear and I swoop in to pick up the loot. Before he gets a chance to blink I toss a regular ole ring between his eyes >.<

Well I was bored and I decided to look though my old photos that I took on SRB2. And I came across this photo

14ta7pg.png

I have no idea when this photo was taken. But clearly me and Jr had a 1 VS 1 CTF match a very long time ago I guess.

Last edited:
It was during that time with the teleport sock, where you kept teleporting to the flag and back and he did too, and you got the points. So it wasn't a 1v1, I was there.

Well I was bored and I decided to look though my old photos that I took on SRB2. And I came across this photo

14ta7pg.png

I have no idea when this photo was taken. But clearly me and Jr had a 1 VS 1 CTF match a very long time ago I guess.

Oh what fun...That was when I showed you the soc when you get teleported every frame from one base to the other base. The game ended instantly. Good times, good times.

One thing that I remember was a recent CTF game I played in. It was in my server, so I guess I did have some advantage.

srb20363.png

My name was "zini" and I forget why, I guess I was bored. Fun game, although I felt I had to do a little bit more work for the team.

O: Remember that match. My butt hurts from it ;-;
I would have more points if it wasn't for the afks, ragequits, table flips.
Anywho
I2avZ.png

I was kirbo, I felt happy about myself, like I won some free food or something, until the next round he ends up crushing me and then it felt like the food was stolen...or rubber.

It was during that time with the teleport sock, where you kept teleporting to the flag and back and he did too, and you got the points. So it wasn't a 1v1, I was there.

Thank you for reminding me. I completely forgot that teleport flag thing we did with that soc. If I remember it work when you shot a ring. So I think me and jr use the auto rings to make 50 flags and finish it in like a matter of seconds.

srb20007_zpsdd62da5e.png

Its amazing what a tails can do in 5 minutes; this wasn't even in my server to haha. (I was Twincannon_Skyterror)

srb20004_zpsd6e82d7f.png

Another awesome moment here to.

Last edited:
As often as I play this game, I'm really shocked that im in none of these screenshots (ffff) so guess ill have to pwn someone today and take some =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back