This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
cman just faked srb3 on his twitter and made me waste 38 bucks
i hate that kid

the account was not made by him:

unknown.png

the only reason it follows him is so that he could dm the account.

I'm hyped for Cman version 3.0 who else is?

Oh yeah I remember seeing that announcement on Twitter but I'm worried about that because I remember seeing a lot of people say that Cman's Twitter got hacked and that Cman will not do anything srb2 related because he is working on a video game which means that the cman v3.0 thing was not made by him so I'm worried that his srb2 message board account might be hacked too so we might need to watch out for that.

You were not rude you just did not understand and that's it you could ask in the future "what do you mean?" and then it would sound like you did not understand so... Ckan is probably cancelled maybe he will make a media fire link... No one knows

You were not rude you just did not understand and that's it you could ask in the future "what do you mean?" and then it would sound like you did not understand so... Ckan is probably cancelled maybe he will make a media fire link... No one knows

CMan (the person) is only banned until he turns 13, so he IS allowed to come back soon.

Now just for those who still think that Cman won't be coming back here's a post made by D00D64 in this thread on December 3rd of last year (2020)

Yeah, he was found to be underage, but in about two and a half months, he'll be old enough to be let back in.

Sucks we gotta do that, but them's the legal rules.

Yeah so there's the evidence that he will come back and we will get that Cman v3.0 update that he's been hyping up so just be patient y'all.

Update on Cman's status

Sorry for the bump but cman is in fact still very much activate... Just not with srb2, you see he's been around other communities recently and the reason why I know this is because of this-

6000afcfc20a2.jpg

-this is not a troll and in fact is real (it's just that I can't hand out gamebanana links here sooo) and for those who don't what this is, this is a Friday night funkin' mod made by CmanCalabrael himself about 5 days ago from this post so he is in fact still active and he will (most likely) come back.

Stay patient and stay hyped up for Cman version 3.0, cya.

First off you double posted but second off yay 3.0 is released but unfortunately third off the attachment is invalid

sorry this new layout is kind of hard to get around...
Post automatically merged:

Cman 3.0 has came out! Go to the overview section of this thread and You'll see a download button to download him! And the model made by the Great Gans!

Thank you -From the Cman DEV team

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back