This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Surprisingly, this was a character i wasn't really excited to try out, but then everything changed when i tried him out for the first time. I'm simply obsessed with him now!

OaTZXcr

OK, now hear me out.
Clone Brak.

brak 2: the brakening

I have a challenge for anyone who's interested; create a character add on allowing the player to play as the owl character from OVA! The old man owl, in playable form; maybe create Longclaw as well, and release them as a couple! :)

I have a challenge for anyone who's interested; create a character add on allowing the player to play as the owl character from OVA! The old man owl, in playable form; maybe create Longclaw as well, and release them as a couple! :)

I have a challenge for anyone who's interested

Don't ask people to make mods for you, AND you're getting off topic :)

Read the rules mate

Meme:
Don't worry honney. A super brak eggman doesn't exist!

The brak eggman
srb20029.png

Post automatically merged:

I also didn't know that brak eggman is immune to killplanes a.k.a the void. I got away cheating walking on the void in the final emerald mp stage

Last edited:
Its A Great Use Of Those Unused Sprites Of The Oil, Sand, And Rockets.

Could I Possibly Have The Sprites? I'm making A Terraria Texture Pack And I Cant Find The Brak Eggman Sprites Anywhere Else

This whole thread is just dead, like, just dead, no longer breathing, no beating heart, just plain old delta echo alpha delta, DEAD

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back