Resource icon

Among Us Crew-mate - Vent Update! - v7.11 - Md2 Model

DeuxYoshi

Ok, First of all, Thank you very much to my programmer FinnishGameFan (FGF) For having programmed this mod, without you none of this would have been possible, I am just a 13 year old boy and I am very happy about this, even Sonic Central uploaded a video with my mod, and many thanks to people for playing it, I love you guys <3

Thank you Maze Master7 for the MD2 Modeeeeeel!!! i love u!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*---The Impostor Update!---*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crashed his rocket-ship hybrid to Planet Freedom!
being the only alive maybe..., Now together with Sonic and Tails, he will defeat Dr. Eggman!

Q8omVLF.png

Due to the explosion, his oxygen tank was destroyed, but his friend Tails turned it into a Jet-Pack which allows him to use his new ability !: Jet-Pack Glide

cpAXL3H.png

When you are flying with your jetpack you can press the SPIN key to cancel it in the air!

When the crash happened, No one knew what happened to the Imposter, but he must be dead along with the other crewmates (Maybe ...)

If you press the TOSS FLAG button Crewmate will sit down to pet his Lil'Crewmate!

YFlRTou.png

R8Zbodt.png

*---CHALLENGE MODE---*

Muis30N.png

Uuuuhh, it seems that he was not the only Survivor !, Now he met Blue !, Now they are Good Friends! ..

zALApHw.png

Oh-oh, Wait a moment ... Blue what are you doing with that knife ?, OH NO, CREWMATE RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AAA

Fun Fact:
You can also be the Impostor in Multiplayer!

The Impostor is the same as the Crewmate, only without their abilities, and you can kill Crewmates with a single tap

But if you are in Singleplayer with the Imposter it will be a great challenge ... it will not be easy.

GdtdstM.png

The impostor can kill you when he touches you, you will have to manage so that he cannot reach you! Good luck!

*---¡¡¡Vent Update!!!---*

Now the imposter is finally playable! Now he can vent!

Finally this lil'impostor got an ability, even if he can't use his jetpack he can catch all the crew and destroy them!

UQIj3Oo.mp4

RmrncDr.png

PzQc6bu.png

As the Impostor, you can kill all the Crewmates !

Im so sorry for the long wait, i just been busy with my studies and shit, i hope you guys like this new update!

PD: Renember, i didn't made the code of this character, it was made by FinnishGameFan (thx u <3!!)

Some Custom Colors!

This mod includes a few custom colors made by my friend FinnishGameFan!

TgfQbB9.png

7mHVub6.png

czPxCTt.png

*---MD2 Model---*

Thx to Maze Master7 for doing the md2 model for crewmate!

Now the Crewmate And the Impostor have a 3D Model!

b2oz7eo.png

2MIriDa.png

NlM6toY.png

Even The Impostor have a 3d Model!, oh wait hes coming -AAAAA

T8bKRLB.png

models.dat file entry:

CREWMATE /CREWMATE.md2 3.0 0.0
IMPOSTOR /CREWMATE.md2 3.0 0.0

yes, the impostor and the crewmate uses the same model :p
and the vent doesnt have a md2 sorry lul pog lmao asdasdasdasd

Well .. I hope you all liked this new Update, Thank you for all very much for EVERYTHING and I hope you all liked it, Happy New Year and Fuck you Global Pandemic!

Pd: A Sonic150 le gusta Miku lol

Supporters / CoAuthors

Attachments

• CL_Crewmate_Legacy.pk3
    662.4 KB · Views: 5,004
  • CREWMATE.zip
    125.9 KB · Views: 3,963
  • CL_Crewmate_v7.11.pk3
    5 MB · Views: 10,583
Last edited:
Great, let's get started!

Well, the picture in the character selection menu is very large. You probably know that yourself, huh?
I would also recommend that you customize the description, as it is done with the official characters. It's a small thing, but nice.

8F7DBwp.gif

You have already said that this character does not shine with special originality and is a copy of the knuckles with minor changes.
People might not like this style very much. I think this style does not fit into srb2, but I like it.
I didn't really like the jump sprites... it looks a little weird. As if it becomes a bundle of thread

̶W̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶a̶w̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶f̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶x̶y̶g̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶n̶k̶.̶ ̶W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶w̶n̶.̶ ̶J̶o̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶p̶o̶o̶p̶,̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶n̶y̶.̶

cASyLaY.gif

In this case, I would not add idle animation if it only interacts 1 angle.

RRo5nWm.gif

I didn't really like its sound. Is he kind of... too harsh? But the death animation made me laugh.

I don't really understand why his name is "Among", if it's "Crewmate".

Actually, I don't know what original abilities can be thought of for Creawmate in srb2..

Well, it's good for the first time. Keep it up!

Last edited:
Great, let's get started!

Well, the picture in the character selection menu is very large. You probably know that yourself, huh?
I would also recommend that you customize the description, as it is done with the official characters. It's a small thing, but nice.

8F7DBwp.gif

You have already said that this character does not shine with special originality and is a copy of the knuckles with minor changes.
People might not like this style very much. I think this style does not fit into srb2, but I like it.
I didn't really like the jump sprites... it looks a little weird. As if it becomes a bundle of thread

̶W̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶a̶w̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶f̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶x̶y̶g̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶n̶k̶.̶ ̶W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶w̶n̶.̶ ̶J̶o̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶p̶o̶o̶p̶,̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶n̶y̶.̶

cASyLaY.gif

In this case, I would not add idle animation if it only interacts 1 angle.

RRo5nWm.gif

I didn't really like its sound. Is he kind of... too harsh? But the death animation made me laugh.

I don't really understand why his name is "Among", if it's "Crewmate".

Actually, I don't know what original abilities can be thought of for Creawmate in srb2..

Well, it's good for the first time. Keep it up!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PLAYING THE MOD, I'm so excited that people have played it since it's my first xD mod, oh yeah I knew the image on the select screen was too big, i was just too lazy to fix, but I plan to release a new version improving all aspects :D, im gonna think for a new ability for the Crewmate.

PD: Im using the google translator

It's a nice idea, and I'm glad someone finally made it. I think that this has the potential to not just be a re-skin.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
YEET

Well this looks pretty decent for your first attempt at a mod. Even though it's practically reskin of Knuckles, at least you tried with it.

Also why do the footstep sounds of the crewmate carry on to other characters-

Last edited:
An obvious Knuckles reskin, but it's good! My dreams are fufilled--

Thanks bro, i don't think if this mod is the best (because the bugs :v)

I will support you because this mod will like it to a lot of people, i wish you luck :)

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PLAYING THE MOD, I'm so excited that people have played it since it's my first xD mod, oh yeah I knew the image on the select screen was too big, i was just too lazy to fix, but I plan to release a new version improving all aspects :D, im gonna think for a new ability for the Crewmate.

PD: Im using the google translator

BUT I will support you because this mod will like it to a lot of people, i wish you luck :)

P.D.: wait, are you spanish or do you speak spanish?

Last edited:

I will support you because this mod will like it to a lot of people, i wish you luck :)

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

BUT I will support you because this mod will like it to a lot of people, i wish you luck :)

P.D.: wait, are you spanish or do you speak spanish?

i speak spanish

seeing this character, I see there could be a lot of potential.
I wish Crewmate's moveset was original and not a copy of Knuckles, for example I wish the jump height was higher and that he didn't have the ability to fly (plus I wish its speed was average between Sonic & Tails).
for the battlemode I can recommend a skill: venting
you basically pay a total of rings to teleport to another part of the stage to save yourself.
another skill can be stabbing, wich allows you to lock over someone and istantly hit it (similarly to Among Us kill range)

ps: i wish his jump animation wasn't a ball form, but rather a hop (like Modern Sonic/Feels ones)

pps: this may be an idea for the Impostor, use this ideas for that character instead of Crewmate

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back