Krabs

he/him
Sonic Team Junior
Collab edit of gfz2 that was made for no reason. It's a bit messy in some places, and some rooms weren't edited very much, but it was really fun to help make this. Thanks to everyone who participated and gave feedback.

Replaces MAP02.

Contributors:
Krabs
XStatic
happyalm
LazyMK
Kwiin
Ordomandalore

Special thanks:
BlueZero4
Dave Lite

Attachments

• srb20098.gif
    srb20098.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,560
  • srb20095.gif
    srb20095.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 1,176
  • LS_gfz2pog-v2.zip
    422.1 KB · Views: 1,018
Last edited:
It was really cool seeing all the pogress all you guys were all making on this level, can't wait to try this out!

yo loser you forgot to change my name in the mb post

(Was really fun to help you all! I loved playing around in this gfz2.)

Just played this. Really fun take on one of my favorite levels of the game! It's a lot more... open? Inviting? Than the original? There appear to be many more obvious routes to places that are difficult to get to.

What Solid SOAP said, some routes are more accessible to new players now and it's really nice.

srb28401.gif
srb28405.gif

srb28402.gif
srb28406.gif

Last edited:
Absolutely better than the vanilla one!
It feels more like being the mountain's summit instead of an annoying valley c:

Definitely very cool. I considered some details unnecessary, but overall the whole picture is pleasant. If you fix the textures, do a little bit of work, it could just be really cool.

The only thing is that there are many errors with textures that are very conspicuous.

What the heck?

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20421.gif
    srb20421.gif
    2 MB · Views: 4,187
Last edited:
v2 is out, added some final touches to various parts of the map, added new slopes to the big waterfall area, and fixed a few errors.

This will probably be the last update

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back