Contest Discussion Topic (2.0.X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrome ==> level that made me think about Liftoff Gantry of Fawfulfan. The level looks good, but the theme looks a bit strange. I'll wait to see your level to understand what is the theme.
... Oh, and you should have specified what type (CTF, Match, 1-P, etc.).
I will have it saw as a race or match.

Metal Fighter ==> Also good as multiplayer as level design, it seems. I love the effects of color, lights and presentations, you can be sure to have a good rating for the forest from my part.
For the level of ice ... I do not see much, I can not say much. He looks a little work, but no more.

akb778 ==> Yes, uh ... a little empty, maybe. By the way, I discovered a new texture, which (according to me) is suitable for desert theme. The textures of small golden mountains just in the middle of the screen. Apart from that, I advise you to put caves.

Bbop800 ==> Electronics ? Yes, I like it.
The level design looks OK, there may be different forms of sectors. For example, you can ... uh ... on the ground, creating a square with a floor which have a floor increased by 50, and put a control pannel item above, I do not know.
Ah, yes ! Do not forget to place monitors rings red / blue in bases ! I do not see them.
Another very important thing. INSPIRE YOU of Twisted Terminal, designed in a way the hands of a half-god.

The level is pretty cool, but try to add a ... how can I say ... challenge!
Example: option to change their size, add some lasers or a gimick that gravity shifts

There already !
srb20013.png
Look the electronic floor !

Yayayayayay
Also Chrome your level reminds me of Liftoff Gantry zone's start, but that's just because of the texture choice I guess.

Meh, the ice level looks like that other ice level we have, forgot its name. Though the other one looks cool... too bad that I'll die trying getting across that bridge 'cause of lags. X-X

The CTF level is actually pretty simple. Too bad it has some level lag, and I just updated the Race one so it looks a bit more different now.

Hey guys, you know when I said I wouldn't be showing anything of my CTF level?

srb20014.png

srb20000.png

srb20001z.png

srb20002.png

srb20003.png

srb20004.png

srb20005.png

srb20015.png

srb20006.png

srb20007a.png

srb20008.png

srb20009.png

srb20010.png

srb20011.png

srb20012n.png

srb20013.png

Yes, he's right here, it lacks some details.

The overall level, both at the sectoral level than at the placement of objects looks successful. The decor is attractive, the rings seem to be reasonably well placed.

Perhaps the bases are slightly too large.

As a reminder, you have a little over an hour to get your entries in. The cutoff will be pretty much 7 PM exactly, so you're going to want to be to be putting your entry in BEFORE 7 if you're interested in being included.

Well, I NEVER wanted to have to say this, but I guess my match level will have to wait until next contest. I'm so close to finishing it, probably only 2 hours of work left, but there is no way it is happening before the deadline. :/

There's no chance there could be a grace period day, is there?

EDIT: And no, it's not because of procrastination, I really have been working my hardest the past 2 months.

for the record, i'm going to murder the person who did the SRM/WRM wiki article.

They completely screwed me over with the monitors in MGZ ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back