• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic and the Broken World

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo dude, i like that epic maps, hope that you will release a pack!

oh wow, I didnt notice this post, I'm sorry
anyway this map pack will eventually be released, I took a break so that I could think of more ideas for the pack, development should restart in 2021 (so tomorrow)

I really like the idea of this level pack!
Through the gifs you have been showing it will be a really challenging level pack if I do say so myself oh and here's a tip If the world is falling apart then maybe try adding falling platforms on solid ground and make it feel like the world is falling apart.

I really like the idea of this level pack!
Through the gifs you have been showing it will be a really challenging level pack if I do say so myself oh and here's a tip If the world is falling apart then maybe try adding falling platforms on solid ground and make it feel like the world is falling apart.

Yeah, my intention is to do a challenging map pack and the word isnt falling apart litterally, its just being corrupted

i'm finally back and hopefully ready to continue the development
I decided to finally continue the second path of BFZ2 and add the 2nd emerald

Attachments

• srb20228.png
    srb20228.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 132
  • srb20416.gif
    srb20416.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
  • srb20418.gif
    srb20418.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 94
  • srb20229.png
    srb20229.png
    48 KB · Views: 106
project on hold (maybe)

so, I decided to put the project on hold, but not becouse I don't want to do it anymore, rather cause it didn't feel good enough and some levels are just not great

I now joined Team Prismatic and I'm learning a lot more so when MRCE is over I hope I can come back and make this map pack better

this is not a complete stop, I might still add or do some small edits and updates before MRCE is complete, and if I do I'll show them here, as usual

see you all in MRCE

THE FUTURE OF BROKENWORLD
oh boi, this map pack sure its old, it was in development for a year, technically
well..I wanted to resume the map pack's development and decided to play trought the levels to see what was missing...
the mod itself was 90% complete but..most levels feel so old and simple, and I have improved a lot since
now..I am not sure what to do, the levels should probably be redone, but trashing a year of work would be..sad
I may finish up whats left (some incomplete levels and unlockables) and maybe submit it as it is for now
I will definitively rework it one day, but now I think it should stay like this
since I cannot use what I learned here, I decided to well..start a new project, and this time I will complete it..hopefully
I have arleady some stuff to show about it, so I guess I should go an make a new thread

You could take the original layouts and add new paths, like bridges, gimmicks, and more slopes. If you want, you could even replace springs with slopes to open up new opportunities for paths (higher momentum -> upper path). Given the levels have been in development for so long, the layouts should be solid in themselves, so only a few (if any) small tweaks should be required.

You could take the original layouts and add new paths, like bridges, gimmicks, and more slopes. If you want, you could even replace springs with slopes to open up new opportunities for paths (higher momentum -> upper path). Given the levels have been in development for so long, the layouts should be solid in themselves, so only a few (if any) small tweaks should be required.
the real issue of the mod is that it was my first, so not everything is..great

so, I decided I will complete and submit the mod, for 2 reasons
1. as I said before I dont want to let this year of work go to waste
2. story reason since SatMS will be a sequel of this one

buut, the maps will not be remade (due to what I stated before "I dont want to let this year of work go to waste") thus they wont be..great looking (most of them look like a level from final demo/2.0), but the pack should still be fun..for those good enough to play this pack (since its a hard pack)

anyway, I might post some gifs eventually:tm:
see you all soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back