How Can I Compile SRB2 2.1.25? (Mac)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A'Dilla

For The Win!
For some reason. I cannot play 2.1.25 because it can only be used in mac version 10.15 or something. I have 10.11.6, Someone in the discord server said I can compile it. In a more understandable details, how can I compile SRB2 2.1.25 to make it work? Also if there are other ways please tell me (I tried Github and wayback machine so far.)

I've gone ahead and recompiled 2.1.25 with the same setup I've been using for recent SRB2 releases. Hopefully this should run on macOS versions 10.9 or newer!
I also took the liberty of changing the saves folder from ~/srb2 to ~/srb2_21, so that switching between 2.1 and 2.2 doesn't require changing the folder names constantly and risking savedata.
Download (102.9 MB)

If you're still interested in compiling SRB2 for yourself, I can only recommend the wiki guide—the process is very technically involved!

I am having a problem with an SRB2 version also. I can't seem to get the latest version of it on the RetroPie setup screen when I am on my Raspberry Pi 4. Please help me out!

This is an unrelated thread from three years ago. It's generally far better to open a new thread if you have your own question.

But to answer your question, go to Video Options and change the renderer from Software to OpenGL.
i know that, i meant in 2.1.25. i've figured it out since posting that reply though.

Just keep in mind for future reference that you should try everything you can before heading here to ask a question like that.
got it. well, now i'm trying to find the S_SKIN for Sonic, but I can't find it in players.dta. it doesn't appear when using slade, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back