what would be YOUR story of Sonic XTreme?

Jammin'

I fucking hate the average person on this site.
reply with a story like its out of a manual. just for good feels. i dont have one, unfortunately...

Eggman does bad things.
Sonic will save the day.

bad ending: you save everyone, but eggman haves the emeralds.
good ending: you save everyone, and you have the emeralds.

It would pick up after the events of Sonic 3, following the American/CD canon, mostly. Essentially, Robotnik (I prefer that name because it sounds slightly cooler) is the head of a large corporation, composed of humans and roboticized Mobians. It turns out that his takeover method has been done successfully on East and North Island, and Sonic, while protecting his islands, has inadvertently gotten himself into a huge war. It turns out that as Robotnik has gotten more confident with turning animals into robots, he has begun on his strongholds to do the same with the sentient ones (Metal, Mecha, and Silver were prototypes). Along with a resistance that Sonic rescues along the way (composed of Archie's Freedom Fighters), Sonic and the gang must now liberate the islands and then make one final push into Robotnik's territory—the human-populated mainland. A simple story, hinted at in the previous games, and setting the stage for Adventure. I don't know how to write itas it would be in a manual, but this is what I'd like to have seen.

I feel like Sonic Lost World is pretty much a "take 2" on Sonic Xtreme, so it would probably be roughly the same in terms of plot. Sonic and Tails follow Eggman into a crazy world with distorted physics, where they're forced to contend with the "Deadly Six", which in Xtreme's case would be various characters like Fang and not just Zavok and co.

My story would be that Robotnik has found a portal to an alternate dimension. He fucks up the rift between his home dimension and the alternate one, and merges them together, creating a weird and wacky world. Sonic, being transported as well, now has to find and shut down Robotnik's scheme, as well as collecting the 7 emeralds to revert these dimensions back to normal.

Classic sonic goes into a 3D dimension and is 2D and has to find the 3Dinator. Also everything else is 3D as well so Classic Sonic will have to cope with that too.

i came up with a story. Eggman has invented gravity switching tech! he invents and mass produces things call "wall gravitators" to all of the planets in sonics solar system! sonic has to go to each planet and turn them off before its too late! once he does that, shut down the neo-death egg!

Alright I got one - Sonic and Tails (in the game itself tails will be majorly nerfed and would have just as weak flight as Sonic 4 tails) are chilling outside at a nice perfect tempature beach but then they hear robotnik near by mumbling to himself and they know that means trouble so they dash towards the sound of robotnic's voice which actually leads into the first act, beach valley zone act 1 - a combination of the first zones from Sonic 1 and Sonic advance 1.

The place is of course super easy to go through but then Sonic and Tails get to act 2 in which is slightly harder but still super easy but suddenly, silver Sonic appears out of nowhere stopping Sonic and Tails in their tracks but the fight is a lot easier because you should have a bunch of rings and there are platforms making it a cake walk for dodging silver Sonic's attacks.

After beating silver Sonic, Sonic and Tails catch up to robotnik's voice and end up running into a dark building with no lights but suddenly air tight titanium doors close behind them and they both know that they will definitely not open anytime soon but then two lights nearby a window turn on and... robotnik!!!

It turns out that he was just luring the two of you into a trap.

robotnik- hahahahaha, I never thought you would fall for such an easy trap when you have kid boy genius next to you Sonic.
Sonic- alright egghead what's it now, capturing more animals, being mad, building another death egg?
robotnik- none of that actually *though I might try that last one if this plan doesn't work...*, well I've decided that I never want to see you ever again so I made a teleporter that will send you to who knows where.
Tails- everything's locked up air tight, I don't think we can do anything Sonic.
Sonic- yeah well there's one spot that robotnic didn't account for.
robotnik- I can tell your lieing Sonic because I made sure to lock this place up airtight, well it was nice knowing you Sonic but it's time to say goodbye.

a button comes up from the ground and robotik presses it aggressively.

robotnik- goodbye Sonic.
Sonic- not today robotnik.

Sonic then jumps up spinning right through the window giving robotnik a good kick to the face but then everything turns to white and then everything blacks out.

Sonic then wakes up who knows how long later on a... TRAIN, the train is entirely made up of grass and dirt but has metal wheels and is moving Xtremely (haha get it?) fast and the train is in the middle of what appears to be a rain forest but you don't know for sure because the train is moving too fast for you to be able to inspect the surroundings around the train.

Sonic- where am I, where's Tails, and why is this train or whatever moving so fast?!?!
Sonic- well I got no time to waste but seriously I think this train is moving faster than even me.

Sonic then after going forward then finds an opening into the train but everything is so empty, even the inside of the train is entirely empty... Speaking of inside.

The inside of the train is actually like the trains you would see in the real life trains from the 1990's and the lights are still on and everything but as stated earlier the train is entirely empty.

Sonic- wow it's like a ghost train but why does this train have grass and dirt on the outside of it?
Sonic- well that's a question I'll think about answering later but for now I gotta know where I am exactly.

well that's all I have for now but stay tuned for when I have more of the story thought up of but for now here are the questions-

- where is everyone?
- what is this mysterious place?
- what will Sonic do now?
And - what exactly IS this train

Stay tuned for the answers to these questions next time on my take of -

500px-Sonic-X-Treme.png

Last edited:
Always loved thinking about what Xtreme could have been and tossing ideas around! I do agree with CobaltBW above a bit on how Lost World is a "take 2" of Xtreme, but I wanna write out something I came up with.

A place that bends the fabric of reality itself!
After having destroyed the Death Egg and beating Dr. Eggman yet again, there was finally some time to relax. Our hero Sonic and his old friend "Tails" learn of a beautiful island thanks to a fellow adventurer and archeologist, Tiara the Manx, who not only give the two a place to stay- but also tell them the stories from the island's strange ruins. According to legend, the island was home to beings called "Mares", that came from a dimension Tiara calls "Dream Twist Zone." Supposedly, an ancient gate on this island led right to it! While "Tails" is fascinated by these stories, Sonic is concerned a certain Doctor could take advantage of this...

...and of course, our dear Dr. Eggman just so happens to have been exploring this island too, far away! He makes camp at an ancient archway and drifts to sleep, dreaming of improving his machines to beat Sonic. He awakes to quaking, and sees a portal in the archway! Cautiously, Dr. Eggman steps inside to see the legendary Dream Twist Zone and the Mares within! He quickly gets to work capturing the Mares and building his contraptions inside the Zone, learning they have the power to alter reality- even transforming Dr. Eggman's greatest creation Metal Sonic into a far more fierce robot, that he dubs Metal Sonic X! But, this isn't enough for our dear Doctor. Metal Sonic X is sent to capture the one that knows the most about the island and Dream Twist Zone, who just so happens to be Tiara the Manx!

Sonic and "Tails" make a mad dash to this archway portal, determined to save Tiara and the Mares, and of course- stop Dr. Eggman from destroying yet another beautiful place. However, little do they know they were followed by a sly treasure hunter, Fang the Sniper. What could he possibly want here, and is he to help or hinder our heroes...?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back