Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Nomada.exe

Ok... This is my first level so, lets do this...

In this zone, you must escape from Greenbox Laboratory, running around the maintenance areas and an artificial natural environment, an eggman division for the study and storage of flickies, in which you are trapped by being given by "Unknown specimen" (The story is not shown in the level but in a future project I plan to show more of the building)​

Character compatibility:
All vanilla characters are able to complete the level except Fang (Can't break walls)
I did Make tests with some mod characters and adjust the level so that they are able to escape, specifically:
Modern Sonic by MotdSpork
Neo Sonic by Chengi
Kirby by Tripel the fox (For him specifically to add an immobile enemy at the beginning so that he is able to break walls)
Junio Sonic by Motor Roach
The WereHog by DrStepHen
More Like Amy by Lee-J (She is OP)
Blaze the cat by TDRR
Legacy Espio by Sinny33
ALERT
Although all these characters are able to overcome the level, the characters without spin-dash will have to do extra maneuvers so it is more complicated.
bXqcenm.gif
Super Forms:
Ok... Hidden throughout the level are the 7 chaos emeralds, which in addition to working as a bonus, characters capable of transforming into a super form, preserving rings, will be able to access a hidden alternative exit, the GreenBox lobby, with another hidden plus: 100.000pts!!!
wnpT2cz.png

MQLZUbO.png
Changelog:
v1: Initial Release (Duh)

I hope you enjoy the level as much as I enjoy doing it, and since it is my first level, if you have suggestions or found a bug, please tell me and I will improve it. :D

Attachments

• srb20011.png
    srb20011.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 233
  • srb20012.png
    srb20012.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 230
  • srb20013.png
    srb20013.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 219
  • srb20016.png
    srb20016.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 204
  • srb20018.png
    srb20018.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 183
  • srb20017.gif
    srb20017.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 170
  • srb20020.gif
    srb20020.gif
    6 MB · Views: 156
  • srb20024.gif
    srb20024.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 155
  • srb20026.gif
    srb20026.gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 158
  • srb20019.gif
    srb20019.gif
    6.8 MB · Views: 155
  • S_GreenBoxLab1-v1.0.rar
    107.8 KB · Views: 590
Oh, ambitious for a first level.
Some neat elements and details there.
A strong start with the jail cell and unsuspecting guard to escape from, immediatly giving a cinematic energy to the level.
Good use of visual help, like the path in the forest and the cracked and vine'd walls.
Interesting how each room has it's own graphics and style of challenge going for it.

The changing in graphics is nice, especially since you create some transitions between them. Maybe in the future, use more details, giant rooms with one texture everywhere is a bit dull. Altough that's just some rooms, others are very nicely decorated.
The idea of having to collects all emeralds trough the level to overcome a challenge at the end is novel too, haven't seen that done so litteraly before.
Of course if you're planning on making this a level pack, that trick only works once.
In fact, without this modd having it's own savefile, chances are most players here already have teh chaos emeralds by default before playing.

But yeah, interesting stuff, good start.

Oh, ambitious for a first level.
Some neat elements and details there.
A strong start with the jail cell and unsuspecting guard to escape from, immediatly giving a cinematic energy to the level.
Good use of visual help, like the path in the forest and the cracked and vine'd walls.
Interesting how each room has it's own graphics and style of challenge going for it.

The changing in graphics is nice, especially since you create some transitions between them. Maybe in the future, use more details, giant rooms with one texture everywhere is a bit dull. Altough that's just some rooms, others are very nicely decorated.
The idea of having to collects all emeralds trough the level to overcome a challenge at the end is novel too, haven't seen that done so litteraly before.
Of course if you're planning on making this a level pack, that trick only works once.
In fact, without this modd having it's own savefile, chances are most players here already have teh chaos emeralds by default before playing.

But yeah, interesting stuff, good start.

wow, I wasn't expecting such a detailed analysis of my level, I'm already thinking of a solution for the emeralds, and with the lack of details ... I will also look for ways to decorate that look more natural. thanks

this level is mostly epic, but theres a lot of objects, and the last room is a freaking bullet hell................ which is hard to dodge (or i just suck)

this level is mostly epic, but theres a lot of objects, and the last room is a freaking bullet hell................ which is hard to dodge (or i just suck)

That area is supposed to be made to advance in a super character, arriving at the lobby, the normal exit is through the ventilation near the final stairs. but I admire your ability to go through the turrets, not even I did :p

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back