Sharb

attachment.php

As soon as SRB2Kart came out I immediately wanted to try and recreate one of my favorite levels as best I could.

I based this around the GameCube version of Mario Kart Double Dashes Baby park, meaning you can still toss items across the middle island if you wanna try and hit racers on the other side.

First real submission so hope it goes well and let me know if there's any issues.
Change log
V2
- Changed Map name from 69 to CA to avoid future map conflicts
- Added match waypoint, now you can play this race in battle mode too

Attachments

• kart0001.gif
    kart0001.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 421
  • kart0000.gif
    kart0000.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 6,883
  • Preview.png
    Preview.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 389
  • kr_MKDDbp_v2.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,898
  • kr_MKDDbp_v2_1.pk3
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,036
Last edited:
Just a bit of advice, but... Add in match starts and make it able to be played in Battle Mode. That way, just like in Sonic Team Jr. Park, (the version which I was making, but with this now out, I decided to change it to that) you'd be able to battle as well as race on it.

Just a bit of advice, but... Add in match starts and make it able to be played in Battle Mode. That way, just like in Sonic Team Jr. Park, (the version which I was making, but with this now out, I decided to change it to that) you'd be able to battle as well as race on it.
I was debating on doing this but I wasn't really sure if I should before, I need to update this map anyway, I noticed there's a conflict in the map claimants anyway

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back