Hey Inazuma,
Youre Shadow mod is really cool, already mastered it. Dont hate to youre sprites theyre amazing but could u get permission from jeck jims so he can make a 3D Model of youre Shadow mod? Cuz that might make it more accesible to those who like to play more with the 3D Models. But eitherway this is truly amazing work!

Last edited:
Hey Inazuma,
Youre Shadow mod is really cool, already mastered it. Dont hate to youre sprites theyre amazing but could u get permission from jeck jims so he can make a 3D Model of youre Shadow mod? Cuz that might make it more accesible to those who like to play more with the 3D Models. But eitherway this is truly amazing work!

Jims is already making a Shadow Model. So wait a bit more until he updates it on the mb

Since I'm used to playing those 2.1 Shadow ports (as well as 2.1 Shadow in general), the momentum save from X/Y plane Chaos Snapping (forward, back, left, right, up-right, et cetra) kinda throws me off.

Combine this with BuddyEx and Team Hedgehog is now playable. (Sonic, Shadow and Silver)
Before this was released I would've used a red ShadowAndroid but now we get the full experience of the edgelord.

Great job :>

Glad I can see this released Inazuma. You really did a good job for Shadow really liked playing as him. Hopefully this can give you a rest from the... stuff that happened if you know what I mean

YEEEEESSSSSSS
finally this awesome job to v2.2 . It has been a long time for this :) i was seeing this mod for v2.1 and i was sad :( i was trying it but i didn't work (i know now why)
anyway great job
tested it ! nothing bad ! i have enjoyed with him :)
ONE OF BEST MODS FOR SRB2 ;)

Last edited:
Since I'm used to playing those 2.1 Shadow ports (as well as 2.1 Shadow in general), the momentum save from X/Y plane Chaos Snapping (forward, back, left, right, up-right, et cetra) kinda throws me off.

Me too, also the lack of thokking afterwards is a bit awkward at first

So damn GOOOOOOOOD!!
It feels so polished and you can tell the amount of care and effort put into the sprites and everything big and small!
I love this.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back