Sonic forces is not that bad

Nitro Turbo

A sonic fan guy !
IGN gived sonic forces 6.5 as good :)
i opened this thread because many fans think that sonic forces is bad and trash game
i still don't play the game but i see how gameplay looks great with nice graphics and levels ! well short but still fun
i like too how eggman empire took all the world and the resistance must stopped them ! the story is really interresting ! i love too Infinte and the phantom ruby
So what do you thing about this game ?

i still think it's really bad, when compared to previews sonic games the stages are just WAY TOO SHORT
animations are lazily made, the story is forgettable, they messed up classic sonic gameplay, the boss battles are very bad, the whole eggman empire taking over the world happened off screen, i still think sonic unleashed is the best modern sonic game

IGN gived sonic forces 6.5 as good :)
i opened this thread because many fans think that sonic forces is bad and trash game
i still don't play the game but i see how gameplay looks great with nice graphics and levels ! well short but still fun
i like too how eggman empire took all the world and the resistance must stopped them ! the story is really interresting ! i love too Infinte and the phantom ruby
So what do you thing about this game ?

i agree. its a pretty good game. sure, its short. but are you REALLY a fan if you complain about literrally every new modern sonic game? if you complain about everything, are you really a fan? if you complain about everything the franchise has to offer these days, read this. evalulate if you are a fan or not. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_(person)

i agree. its a pretty good game. sure, its short. but are you REALLY a fan if you complain about literrally every new modern sonic game? if you complain about everything, are you really a fan? if you complain about everything the franchise has to offer these days, read this. evalulate if you are a fan or not. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_(person)

a real fan will give it hard love because he wants the game to be the best it can be, blindly loving a game does not make you a fan because you are holding the company from listening to criticism and making the next game better than the previous one

i'm huge fan of sonic
so why i'm here and playing srb2
but i still like sonic forces

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

i still think it's really bad, when compared to previews sonic games the stages are just WAY TOO SHORT
animations are lazily made, the story is forgettable, they messed up classic sonic gameplay, the boss battles are very bad, the whole eggman empire taking over the world happened off screen, i still think sonic unleashed is the best modern sonic game
in my mind the story is great but how tails become a coward that i don't like it >:(
idk about the animation but sonic team did all he can for the best resultas
at least better then cyberpunk 2077 (i'm not going to talk about mature things admins and moderators)
and yes i'm a huge fan of sonic !

i'm huge fan of sonic
so why i'm here and playing srb2
but i still like sonic forces

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

in my mind the story is great but how tails become a coward that i don't like it >:(
idk about the animation but sonic team did all he can for the best resultas
at least better then cyberpunk 2077 (i'm not going to talk about mature things admins and moderators)
and yes i'm a huge fan of sonic !

if you'll play forces you'll never touch it again, it's that bad
srb2 is bar far a better sonic game and you're doing yourself a service playing srb2 than that awful forces game

There are three favorites of the franchise. Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic Adventure 2, and Sonic Generations. (I got that list from the recommended games list most sonic fans give.) Looking back after playing some of Sonic 3 Air and most of Sonic Colors I found forces to be barebones. I completed Sonic Forces after 2 years do to the cheap deaths in Stage 25 and my save being erased once. I hated the ending because I got nothing for beating the game really. Just a pat on the back and a Good job you beat the game. Sonic Forces has no style. On the complete other half of the spectrum Sonic 3 oozes style and Knuckles Theme is a jam. The deaths I had in Sonic 3 feel like it was on me and not a cheap oh no the laser killed you in the 600th wall jumping part. Do yourself a favor and go play Sonic 3 Air without getting the emeralds and tell me how you feel about Sonic Forces after.

In regards to story, the whole plot was a big middle finger to the rest of the franchise. Tails’ arc in SA is now obsolete, Knuckles doesn’t seem to care about the Master Emerald anymore, Sonic is one cocky bastard, and Classic Sonic literally destroys how most fans interpret Generations and Mania.

Speaking of Classic Sonic, Forces came out a few months after Mania, so they really could have just grabbed Christain Whitehead and the rest of his team and asked them to design Classic Sonic’s level design and physics. I really do believe that Classic Sonic could have worked perfectly in Forces if he really had something to do

Honestly in my opinion it's not that bad of a game, it may still be a not so good game but atleast it's a lot more playable than rise of lyric.

In regards to story, the whole plot was a big middle finger to the rest of the franchise. Tails’ arc in SA is now obsolete, Knuckles doesn’t seem to care about the Master Emerald anymore, Sonic is one cocky bastard, and Classic Sonic literally destroys how most fans interpret Generations and Mania.

Speaking of Classic Sonic, Forces came out a few months after Mania, so they really could have just grabbed Christain Whitehead and the rest of his team and asked them to design Classic Sonic’s level design and physics. I really do believe that Classic Sonic could have worked perfectly in Forces if he really had something to do
In my mind the story is great but i'm with you about tails and knuckles
but about master emerald it has choas and tikal to guard it

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Honestly in my opinion it's not that bad of a game, it may still be a not so good game but atleast it's a lot more playable than rise of lyric.
i heared how sonoc boom games was bad
and yes atleast one person believe that forces good (not well)

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

if you'll play forces you'll never touch it again, it's that bad
srb2 is bar far a better sonic game and you're doing yourself a service playing srb2 than that awful forces game
PS4 and other modern consoles are expensive in my country and my actual PC can't run the game perfectly and even it doesn't have a space for forces
when i will get the chance i will try it !

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

There are three favorites of the franchise. Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic Adventure 2, and Sonic Generations. (I got that list from the recommended games list most sonic fans give.) Looking back after playing some of Sonic 3 Air and most of Sonic Colors I found forces to be barebones. I completed Sonic Forces after 2 years do to the cheap deaths in Stage 25 and my save being erased once. I hated the ending because I got nothing for beating the game really. Just a pat on the back and a Good job you beat the game. Sonic Forces has no style. On the complete other half of the spectrum Sonic 3 oozes style and Knuckles Theme is a jam. The deaths I had in Sonic 3 feel like it was on me and not a cheap oh no the laser killed you in the 600th wall jumping part. Do yourself a favor and go play Sonic 3 Air without getting the emeralds and tell me how you feel about Sonic Forces after.
played and i still sonic 3 AIR ! it's really awesome
but about the bugs i heared that sonic team released 3 patches ?! no ?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back