I gotta say, these 3D models are very fun to use in game. They feel like something you'd find on a SEGA Dreamcast game, and that's what makes 'em so damn good.

That said, I am honestly surprised there's no model for Super Mystic Sonic. It seems a lot of people use SMS and I expected to find a model, but no. Oh well.

I gotta say, these 3D models are very fun to use in game. They feel like something you'd find on a SEGA Dreamcast game, and that's what makes 'em so damn good.

That said, I am honestly surprised there's no model for Super Mystic Sonic. It seems a lot of people use SMS and I expected to find a model, but no. Oh well.

Well sure he didn't do a model but there are other people that did a SMS Model. Maybe you could use one of those

Although Jeck hasn't made a model for SMS yet, four people have already made SMS models.

Shadow looks great! I haven't played with the new version of him, nor have I touched this game in months, so it'll be fun to jump back in with these new models.

While playing as Clone Fighter, I found green spots on C.F. Knuckles.
Take a look:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20054.png
    srb20054.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 1,078
  • srb20055.png
    srb20055.png
    100 KB · Views: 1,076
  • srb20056.png
    srb20056.png
    84 KB · Views: 1,118
if I overwrite the .dat file for this with the one for SRB2K will it fuck it up

Yes because SRB2 Kart format of the models is different from the normal SRB2. Besides It's not recommended to have SRB2 Kart in your Normal SRB2 Folder

When Modern Sonic do This Pose down here as Super, he's eyes are still green

Attachments

• srb20111.jpg
    srb20111.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 189
Back