The E3 2010 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikel

No longer active
Since E3 is right around the corner, I might as well post a thread about this year's E3, which is from June 15-17, 2010. What games are you anticipated for? What games would you like to see? And what new (and maybe, shocking) announcement would you anticipate for?

You can discuss, debate, rant, and speculate all things related to E3 here.

Personally, I hope I hear more info on a new "Ridgeee racerrr". Besides that, I'm excited to hear about Valve's new release, even though it probably won't be half life 2: Episode 3.

Kirby Wii, God damn Nintendo (if you really want to, another Paper Mario....please?).

I'm mostly looking forward to Zelda, and Fable III for the most part, but I can't wait for some surprise announcements (Kirby. Wii. don't disappoint me Nintendo).

I'm not hoping for a particular game, I'm hoping for... games. In general. At least some sort of announcement to reassure me that the game industry still has creative talent and is actually capable of anything outside of war simulation FPSes and rhythm games.

Last edited:
Valve's new release

6a0120a85dcdae970b0128776ffffe970c-pi

Ooh, right. Actually, I'm wondering if Nintendo is willing to break the mold this time around. They've been using the same mindset ever since the NES and original Game Boy. I want them to surprise me this time (and not in a bad way, hopefully).

There's a lot of interesting games this year. I can't wait for the surprises E3 will reveal at us. IMO 2010 E3 is going to be big.

what I hope for

Sonic Adventure 3
Shenmue 3
megaman legends 3
pikmin 3
new killer instinct
doom 4
nintendo 3ds
new zelda
kirby wii
fable 3
metal gear solid rising sun
resident evil 6
megaman x9
portal 2
new jet set radio game
streets of rage remake

what I will get:

New zelda
3DS
Portal 2
(probably) shenmue 3
(probably) pikmin 3
kirby wii
fable 3
left 4 dead 3

and more?

Here's what I expect:

3DS(it will suck)
Portal 2
Fable 3
maybe Kirby Wii
quite possibly Zelda Wii

This is what I will demand for at this year's E3:

#1). Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - The first Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm was a piece of crap because it was incomplete, and I know by looking at Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, that the sequel will be better, I can also tell that Storm 2 will actually be finished. Also, Storm 2 demo for PSN and XBL please.

#2). The King of Fighters XIII - Excited to see the conclusion of the Ash Crimson saga, and to all the males that adore Mai Shiranui, she is in the game, now voiced by Ami Koshimizu in Japanese (And I hope that Laura Bailey voices her in English).

#3). New information on the 3DS - I just want to see gameplay footage of the games played on the 3DS.

#4). The PSP2 revealed for real this time (The PSP Go! wasn't worthy to be a PSP2).

#5). Rock Band 3 - I really want to check out the Keyboard gameplay.

Oh, and here's a list of games confirmed for E3:

http://e3.gamersguidetolife.com/2010/05/ultra-exciting-list-of-confirmed-games.html

Last edited:
I'm personally still waiting for Custom Robo Wii. Not like THAT'S ever going to happen.

That would be awesome...I'll hope for it to come around in 2 years or so...

I'll be happy to hear more about Sonic Colors, Sonic 4, and some other games
( New Legend of Zelda will be awesome to see)

Who wants to bet they'll reveal more Wii Party and more onstage people? (Ala Wii Music. :P)

I'd like to know how powerful the 3DS is, and how much it'll cost.

Hopefully I'll get info on the Nintendo 3DS, Natal, and possibly Pokemon Black and White, since that is going to come out next year (I personally think it's pretty soon for a release date like that, but whatever).

I'd like to see what kind of rabbit Ninty plans to pull out of their hat. I already know to expect Zelda Wii (it'll probably get a proper title, finally) and Wii Party. They're supposed to show how that blood pressure thing will be launched too, which I'm still wondering whether it was a prank by the Nintendo leads. There are rumors about Pikmin 3 et cetera.

Personally, I'd rather like to see more about Okamiden. Probably not at the nintendo side of things, but I sure expect to see it at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back