Yahoo/SpeedRunner Mario

[Character] Yahoo/SpeedRunner Mario

DaOrangeBoi

Fucking dumbass
YAHOO!!

Affter a lot of work,finally but finally,Yahoo has become a playable character for SRB2 Kart (youre welcome)
Yahoo was from a parody of SM64 speedrunning made by terminal montange,which had 2 animations,then...we got this,yahoo on a kart

this is not as many people would think: he dosent have super op mega hyper ultra delta stats,his stats are just actually kartspeed = 10
kartweight = 4,cuz unlike other meme character,yahoo whit stats goes the other wayaround
attachment.php

this is just your normal meme character,not much special about it
attachment.php

follow mari- Yahoo'sadventure in the wild world of srb2 kart mods! enjoy the BLJ!
attachment.php

i really hope i didnt screw the format up,since this is my first submission,anyways,have a good day!

Attachments

• kart0007.jpg
    kart0007.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 14,297
  • kart0006.gif
    kart0006.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 19,788
  • kart0010.gif
    kart0010.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 20,843
  • KC_BLJ-V1.0.pk3
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,252
Last edited:
You didn't mess up, nice job! But typically, we SRB2 mod makers use .ogg sound format rather than .wav format for the voice clips. Just keep that in mind as future reference.

I've run into a very strange issue with this character and this one. Depending on the order I enable the two mods, Speedrunner Mario acquires Luffy's character and map icon or vice versa. I don't know how to fix this

Attachments

• 20210816182729_1.jpg
    20210816182729_1.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 246
  • 20210816185302_1.jpg
    20210816185302_1.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 198
I've run into a very strange issue with this character and this one. Depending on the order I enable the two mods, Speedrunner Mario acquires Luffy's character and map icon or vice versa. I don't know how to fix this
It might had to do with the characters having the same character amd mini icon

you can probably fix it in slade youd just have to change a few files names and make sure S_Skin has updated to those file names

DaOrangeBoi updated Yahoo/SpeedRunner Mario with a new update entry:

Yahoo / Speedrunner Mario (2.0 Update)

Been a while since i've done anything on this thing huh.
Speedrunner Mario (or as i like to call him, Yahoo) from TerminalMontage BLJs his way into kart...Again.

Sprite overhaul and what not, some edits here and there and i also made the pallete a little better.
If you want the red color, you gotta choose Crimson, red with the og pallete seemed a little too dark for my taste so i went full eyebleeding mode.
View attachment 57925

He's also a bit faster i think, definetly more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It seems as if this didn’t properly update the thread
Yeah, i tried so hard to make the page actually let me upload the file but i literally could not understand how the new version of this website works so i'm kinda stuck.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back