Snow Storm in October

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelT

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Why no one posted this?
It aready happen in some areas. It coming to east cast, It gonna be 10 Inches of snow where i am. What are your thoughts about this?

Really damn cold here in Texas, no snow though.

0.6 inches in New Jeresy. Not much to say about this though. At least it doesn't interefere with Halloween and Thanksgiving, everything is fine. I hope it doesn't get too cold at new years this year.

A snow storm in October where I live wouldn't surprise me, it has happened numerous times in Canada. I'm guessing the States had a snow storm?

There is no snow storm. Just a little specks of snow in the north east part of the states. People make a big deal about it becuase it is a bit early for snow. Snow normally comes around 2 months later.

It's been getting colder and colder here in TN, but no snow (usually happens in late November or early December here).

My family in Connecticut just got hit by the snowstorm, they won't have power for a week because quite a few phone lines got knocked over. Lots of trees in the road too. The city they're in is on/around a mountain so the wind is crazily strong around there. Luckily they're all fine though. My younger bro will also get to skip school for a while...(jealous. Then again, stuck inside with no internet...so it'll probably be boring).

Last edited:
Snow's just about gone now, but I must say you probably don't get very many opportunities to see the snow fall so heavy so early in the fall. And me without my camera. Boo.

Branches were falling down everywhere because of the weight of the snow that the leaves helped to catch. It was pretty crazy.

I live in Portugal. I never saw snow in my life. (I live in Madeira to be more specific.)

1 year ago, my house fell down because of a stupid rain and also my uncle died.
That same rain almost killed me.

If there is snow in your area, be careful. I heard that is going to get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back