• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New Sonic Colors

are these A good Sonic color for Srb2

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I feel the same you do....Srb2 should have colors like these

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-_-; I don't think anyone's gonna think of this as mutch use.
If you made this for fun, PLEASE just make things that are actually USEFUL next time.

EEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I AM **** DOIN' IT CORRECTLY SO SHUT THE **** UP

How about YOU shut up and abide by the rules, or the admins will shut you up for you.

Not everyone is going to like what you make.
Learn to live with criticism.

Also, any flaming at you from here on is rightly deserved.

I like the colors they are better then the crappy ones in the original game. the yellow suits the Super characters especailly Sonic and Tails I reckon a better pink color will suit Super Knuckles.

and please stop arguing Flame Sonic and whoever is in it cos not everyone is going to like a wad they don't like. but just put a friendly comment in it :x

Flame Sonic said:
EEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I AM **** DOIN' IT CORRECTLY SO SHUT THE **** UP
Actually, I'm certain everyone would want you to stfu. If you don't like criticism, then go to some forum with lower standards. Screaming at us is not going to help, and it certainly isn't making you look good.

EDIT: Well, since I posted on this, I ought to look at the colors. *does so*

...Yeah. This isn't very good. You need to put in a lot more different shades of colors for good shading. If you don't want to do so... well, that isn't my problem. =P

srb20009picture5op.png

srb20010picture1vr.png

Both sprites made by me. None of em is fake. I just made the upper character wad based from Mystic Shadow, so he still has his live icon and name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back