First battle level

Metafrost2

I want to create my first map under the SRB2 Battle mod. The map is already built, but I have a problem: those items that are typical for the battle mod appear on the map only after a minute. What am I missing? And in general, are there any tutorials on such maps? If anything, here's my arena.
attachment.php

Plus another question: how to work with skyboxes?

Attachments

• srb20137.png
    srb20137.png
    199.8 KB · Views: 534
For the first part, I don't have a clue but for the second part, read this specific part of the level header page telling you what you need to put in:https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Level_header#SkyNum oh and it gives you a link for the list of skies. Put in the sky number and bam! You're done with that part. I wish I could help on the first part...

I want to create my first map under the SRB2 Battle mod. The map is already built, but I have a problem: those items that are typical for the battle mod appear on the map only after a minute. What am I missing? And in general, are there any tutorials on such maps? If anything, here's my arena.
attachment.php

Plus another question: how to work with skyboxes?
for the second part you can ask others in our discord server (the srb2 discorde server) i think they will help very much
i have another question how can i put those bubble shields in my map?

Last edited:
I'm not an expert on Battle, but I'm pretty sure items don't spawn for a minute on all battle maps.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back