SRB2WoW is shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold my WoW since SRB2WoW died before. I couldn't stand the fuckers in other realms constantly ganking me with their haxd arsenals of... whatever that absolutely ultimate sword was, can't remember.

Might Sound incredibaly stupid,but how do i torrent this thing?!
Never torrented in my life.

How to Download SRB2 WoW, make a Account and Log-in

Downloading SRB2WoW

1. Make sure you have a torrent client installed. If you don't have one, I recommend µTorrent.

2. Grab the Torrent here and tell your browser to open it in your torrent client, or save it somewhere (like your desktop) and open it there.

3. Wait for it to download! 5 GB is a lot to download, and odds are it won't finish in a day. Remember that we don't have a Web seed/mirror, so it most likely won't be downloading at 5 MB/s.

Making a Account

4. While it's downloading, head over to this page and make a Account for SRB2WoW, or you won't be able to play. When you're done entering in your information, click on Submit, and it should say something like "Account created by <username>" Or "<username> is now registered!"

4a. In the event that you completely forget your password, Notify Furyhunter and he'll reset it for you.

Installing And Updating SRB2WoW

Remember, we don't have a web seed for the torrent, so to help others get SRB2WoW, leave your torrent client open unless you start getting major connection issues.

5. When the torrent is done, run "SRB2WoW-install.exe", and Click "Next". You'll have the option to change where it installs, but the default location is fine. Click "Next" again and it'll start doing its thing.

6. When its done installing, Double-click the "SRB2WoW" icon on your desktop, or the Shortcut in the start menu (All programs > SRB2WoW > SRB2WoW). Click on the "Update" button, wait for it to patch/update SRB2WoW, then click "Start".

Logging into SRB2WoW

7. This part should be dead easy. Enter in the Account name and Password you made earlier, and click "Login". If you want SRB2WoW to remember your Account name, there is a checkbox in the lower left corner of the window/screen for "remember account name".

...And that's it. If you have any trouble, PM Furyhunter, or get onto our IRC channel at SRB2Bnet on Espernet.

(Feel Free to edit the parts about the Web seed, Furyhunter, if we do have a working one)

Last edited:
Furyhunter, please don't make SRB2WoW open up a .html file when updating. Open up a readme or something, please.

You must not have a web browser if it's not automatically opening the html page, which is on the website itself, in it.

Hey Fury, could you reduce the price and required character level for mounts? They're quite expensive and nobody on the sever is even over level 25 yet. At the very least, reduce the level needed to learn and use the Druid's travel form.

I see 24 accounts but only 17 characters on the stats, did some of you register and just haven't gotten the client yet? (I'm one of them >_<)

So far, I've only seen myself, Senku, Scizor300 and 2 other people online. I have 3 characters, and I know Senku has at least 2.

I'd play, but can I ask if there is a converter? I can use my disk to install WoW and then just patch up to 1.12 or whatever it needs to be.

Or do I have to use the custom client. If so, I'll DL it while I'm working tomorrow and I'll play on when I can.

Also, what are the Rates?

Yay, somebody revived this topic. Yes, it is a custom client that you have to use. So you can still keep your WOTLK Installation.

Yay, somebody revived this topic. Yes, it is a custom client that you have to use. So you can still keep your WOTLK Installation.

Well I started DLing it, but with 1 seeder, this is gonna take about 20yrs (That's seriously what the ETA is...).

I'm bringing my and my brother along, as we both were wanting a private server to play on. How active is it?

To be honest, the server isn't very active, but that's mostly due to the small amount of players we have at the moment. I tend to jump on whenever I don't have much to do.

Edit: The server is currently down at the moment. I'll poke Furyhunter about it on IRC sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back