I'm having openGL problems on srb2 2.2 Android

Basic Bronze Sonic

Barely active MB member, active on Discord/Twitter
so I wanted to try out srb2 Android's with openGL activated to test out 3d models which kinda worked but whenever I switched to openGL mode suddenly all surfaces would disappear only allowing me to see enemies, rings, characters, monitors,and water but nothing else so then I checked on the srb2 website and saw that 2.2.8 said that it fixed openGL and I currently had version 2.2.7 so I switched to 2.2.8 ( thankfully they fixed the server problems ) but the same problem occurred so I want to know if there is a way to fix it manually because it seems like it won't be fixed any time soon.

Sounds like your device might have bad graphics drivers, and that's not easy, if possible at all, to fix on Android.
No, I'm having the same problem, yet Delta Touch (which is a collection of various source ports of Doom) runs like a beauty with OpenGL. I'm pretty sure tbe devs can fix this if they really put their minds into it, but it could be extremely hard tho.

Mine just straight up crashes so you're lucky also for some reason it works fine on tails's tablet

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back