Help for Mokey

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaToon

ok GOTTAGOFAST here you go its here now

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

ok idk how this works but if you are able to type do it so i know it works, if not, its probably something in settings

Hey!

I would like to say I am now able to comment and with that done I would like to say
I am looking for someone to help me with my mod for now I have problems with slade I do not have discord but only Skype and Gmail so I am looking for someone who will help me with sprites, ability and nothin' else thank you for attention

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

And mokey is a meme

I would like to say I am now able to comment and with that done I would like to say
I am looking for someone to help me with my mod for now I have problems with slade I do not have discord but only Skype and Gmail so I am looking for someone who will help me with sprites, ability and nothin' else thank you for attention

I don't insist, but I recommend that you join the SRB2 discord server. This is a very good way to communicate IRC. By communicating there, you can get an answer much faster than if you do it on the forum.

Visit this page for help with character creation (as I understand?).
Visit this page for help with sprites. Or this page if you need help with character sprites.

I mean that I do not have discord and I am gonna make a sprite rip with funny ability I need help with them the abilitys (sorry if I spelt it wrong)

Thx u can be the 2nd beta tester and the first one is seatoon on dediserv so thx!

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

I have a question could anyone beta test this I pls beta test this when I post it here that u can beta test

I'm affraid that publishing here would be agaisnt the rules. Soo i recommend you to send the beta as a private message. You can do this by going to the user's page and click "Send a private message to (user)"

"Help for Mokey"?

What an odd name.

right,t his is not the place for this kind of discussion. take it to PMs and Discord if you must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back