HorizonChars

HorizonChars v1.1.1 - Sharper & Slicker

Im not sure if this issue has been adressed before, but for some weird reason, Milne makes the game laggier, especially in CEZ2 and ACZ2, I think it has been like this even before v2... but aside from that, its a really really great character, all abilites are fun to use and useful :)

Attachments

• srb20956.jpg
    srb20956.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 207
  • srb20955.jpg
    srb20955.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 180
Im not sure if this issue has been adressed before, but for some weird reason, Milne makes the game laggier, especially in CEZ2 and ACZ2, I think it has been like this even before v2... but aside from that, its a really really great character, all abilites are fun to use and useful :)

I have a feeling this is due to the Lua interface running + the fact that, IIRC, if a Lua script is loaded, all mobj actions, overridden, or not, invoke the Lua interface. (The second is fixed in 2.2.9.)

Though you might already know this.

none of the characters can kick, only milne can, im not sure if im being lied to, this has something to do with the stronk command, or its just a bug.

So, I know this is a very situational thing and isn't inherently a Milne thing (at least, I don't think it is?), but I decided to try out Milne v2 on the Sonic 2006 Level Pack.
Once I used the Crystal Lance to attach to a wall, I tried to jump off, but instead she fell as if I pressed the spin button. The jump SFX plays, even, but she drops either way.
This is situational, and maybe something on the end of the Level Pack, but I feel it's worth mentioning.
EDIT: I would show it, but unfortunately I can't seem to attach a .gif. Sorry about that!

Last edited:
Consider this a love letter to the dedication you put towards Milne. She's a blast to play as and is a fun dancing partner

srb20077.gif

so uh...

is THIS supposed to happen?

Nope, and it's also not a Milne bug. Since she's forcefully taking Eggman off of his track, he bugs out. We're not going to be fixing anything related to the Stronk command because it's meant to be a secret joke command. Emphasis on secret. I'm honestly kind of disappointed everyone spoiled it on day one.

you should update the mod so that you don't need to be near milne to dance.

That could probably break characters that would use Custom 3 but also have Milne support.

I've found two bugs

So yeah, I've found two bugs, and both of them are related to springs:

attachment.php

The first one, when you grab a Purple Spring, the Spring disappears and an error pops out.

attachment.php

As for the second one, when you grab a speed booster, the item becomes invisible. Not to mention, if you throw the booster to the wall, you get softlocked

Attachments

• srb20097.gif
    srb20097.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 715
  • srb20098.gif
    srb20098.gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 768

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back