• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lilac's Lustrous Labors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilac

Hello! This is going to be my editing tag. This is where I'll post what I'm working on! (Until I learn the main basics, this is just going to be stages.)
So I've been working on this stage (supposed to be Grand Eggship Zone) called Eggnaught Zone.

Last edited:
What the hell? NO. Use Imgur instead. The pictures won't expire at all, what's even better is that there is also forum BBC on it to make it easier to post.

Last edited:
Alright thanks, Sapheros! (You're always pulling through for me when I do dumb things lol.)

What the hell? NO. Use Imgur instead. The pictures won't expire at all, what's even better is that there is also forum BBC on it to make it easier to post.

Ok, to be honest, Imgur and Tinypic are both good, no one of them is dumb way...

Never use Tinypic. They have a nasty habit of erasing your files after a period of time and reusing the filenames, so not only do you wind up losing your work, in more than a few cases we've found older topics infested with a swarm of very not-safe-for-work images due to this behavior.

Uh... imgur doesn't kill its images either. Why are you suggesting a weird alternative?

I wouldn't call it weird, Obviously it's as easy to use as Imgur, Plus i didn't know Imgur keeps them .

Yes, Imgur keeps uploaded images, however if you want your images unpublic or private or even with ability to delete them later it's better to register there.

Right now Imgur isn't working for me. I'll either use sendspace or whatever thing Romio suggested.
EDIT: Never mind about Sendspace. I just remembered what it's used for.

Last edited:
Eh, For right now, it's a personal map. But yes, I could re-use this for a map-pack if you want to add any stages.

Looks great, Lilac! One thing I would like to point out is the floors and the walls have no variety to them, so the level looks kind of bland. Adding a few sectors just for eye candy (like Egg Rock Zone does) should do the trick.

(Also, if you want to embed pictures in your posts instead of using links, you can wrap them in image tags like this, but remove the dashes:)
Code:
[-IMG-]http://www.example.com/picture.png[/-IMG-]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back