• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Slow Sonic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh yea this is some random character I made. I wanted to post this here first to get opinions on the character and if its worth it to put him into releases...

Slow Sonic has a normalspeed of 8. (ouch)
His jump height is 117.5% higher and a weak jumpthok to go with it.
Finally Slow sonic spindash is incredibly nerfed but comes out almost instantly.

Slow Sonic also has Stylish Grey Shoes!

I also attempted a speedrun with him in GFZ2. (although its a earlier version of him)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaMb6Pj9DAU

Attachments

• srb20108.jpg
    srb20108.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 705
  • srb20106.jpg
    srb20106.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:
i think the best way to describe this character is "Labyrinth Sonic", because in that game Sonic slow af

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

actually, this can be a good idea.
just change the name and add the fact "Eggman tricked Sonic into using slow down shoes, so he's now forced to run very slow"

actually, this can be a good idea.
just change the name and add the fact "Eggman tricked Sonic into using slow down shoes, so he's now forced to run very slow"

I had the idea of "the SRB2 community decided that sonic was to "OP" so they Nerfed him to a oblivion"
Its just a joke but yea your idea is cool too

I had the idea of "the SRB2 community decided that sonic was to "OP" so they Nerfed him to a oblivion"
Its just a joke but yea your idea is cool too

then just make an alternative version that isn't "Nerfed to the bone", but rather "source accurate to Sonic Labyrinth".
two birds with one stone

I was actully playing as slow sonic (because cobaltn't was hosting a server with him) and I found some problems with the level design that softlocks the game. For example the springs that is near the end of the level in THZ act 2. Slow Sonic doesn't have enough speed to reach the platform. So I might modify the level a little bit to make it work. If thats fine with you.

I might ask this.
why he would be banned for just saying why?
he didn't even say something offensive.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

wait. he didn't even do any destructive criticism.
he just asked why...
welp
nice slow sonc mod anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back